Chapter 1

So this story is originally from FanFiction. If you want go to check it out there my user is twilightwolf13

/R/O/T/T/E/N/ /T/O/
/T/H/E/ /C/O/R/E/?/

My body immediately tenses when I hear a large

BANG!

I burrow deeper into my blanket. Well, it you could actually call it that. The blanket was suppose to be white, but over all these years it has turned a yellowish-brownish color. It also has multiple holes. I look around my room. My room window is broken. I was also missing quite a few floor boards. Trust me that's a story for another time. The wallpaper in my room was slowly peeling off my wall. I have a dresser that is missing a leg and two out of four drawers. My bed is a mattress that has springs sticking right out of it. I jump out of bed. I am immediately knocked down because of dizziness.

I get out of bed successfully this time. There is only one way to get across my room. Rope is tied to my ceiling. I keep chanting the same words into my head:

Jump, Grab, Swing, Release, Grab.

In no time I'm to my door. I kick it open. I try to ignore the pain that is every where in my body. I land perfectly on my feet. I slide down the stairs on the rail. I grab my jacket and run out the door. The wind blows my purple hair every which way. Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Mal. Maleficent's daughter.

Okay now that that is out of the way I search outside for anything. I hear a slight groan. I look around for the sound source. I see a blue-haired girl laying down one the floor.

"Evie!" I screech.

She groans and rolls over.

"What happened?"

"My mom is what happened."

I nod my head in understandment. I help her up.

"Do you need somewhere to stay tonight? I mean my room isn't much but you know.." I ramble.

Evie nods her head.

"Thanks Mal." I help her get into my bed.

I instantly treat her wounds. She whimpers and flinches.

"E, you are going to have to hide when my mom's here you know." She replies again with a nod.

"MAL!" I hear my mother scream. I cringe. I run down stairs.

"Yes, mother?" I say.

"Evil Queen doesn't know where her little brat is do you know?" She says glaring at me.

"N-nn-no." I stutter.

She brings her hand up. I try to protect my face.

"Oh, Mal don't cover your face you whimp," My mother coos," I wasn't going to hit you."

I bring my hand down.

SMACK!

"You ungrateful little beast I know you know where Evie is! Tell me now or you'll get it!" She threatens.

"I-I said I do-don't kn-know whe-where sh-she is." I again stutter.

She push me up against the wall. I try not to scream in pain.

"If you are lying to me I will do unspeakable things." I just nod.

"When you are in Auradon you better not act weak same goes for Evie, Carlos, and Jay. If you show any weakness or any sighs of what goes on here you dead. Got it? You'll also steal fairy god mother's wand so we can take over the world!" She screams.

I slightly cock my head to the side.

Auradon? Since when are we going to Auradon? Then I smile.

I could get away from all of this. We all could. Maybe we could be safe.

I'm going to end it here. So do you like it? Any subjections? Okay anyways...

REVIEW, REVIEW, OH AND I ALSO MOST FORGOT REVIEW!

Please?

I will update soon..

-TwilightWolf13