Chapter 2

Chapter 2!

/P/A/I/N/

"MAL! Get that smile off your ugly face!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

I whimper. My mother grabs me harshly by my chin. She screams in my face,

"You stupid girl you have to be strong! You are so worthless a rat is better than you!" Umm okay ouch.

My cheek still stings because of my mom's slaps. I whimper in pain. I regret it also instantly. She grabs my arm. Her nails dig into my skin. My head is smashed into the closest wall. She puts my arm behind my back.

CRUNCH!

I scream at the top of my lungs. My should was probably out of place. My face was bleeding.

"You brainless idiot YOU MUST BE STRONG! You're evil you're nasty you are ROTTEN TO THE CORE! Long live evil." She pushes me outside. It's pouring buckets out there. I struggle.

I try to get out of her grasp. With one final push she wins. I'm pushed into the brick wall. My face get scraped up against the wall. Half of my face is scraped. My whole cheek, the top of my forehead, and that small part right next to my eye.

I bring my hand up to my wound. I pull my hand away instantly because it stings. I lean up against the wall. I slide down the wall and then sit down. The freezing rain pours on. I start to shake violently. My teeth chatter together.

"Mal!" I hear.

I look around. I see nothing. I bring my knees up to my chest I wrap my throbbing arms around my knees. Everything in my body hurts. I remember days and days before and how my body came to be in the state it is now.

"MAL!"

I hear again but this time it's a bit louder. I look up and see Evie. She gasp when shopping sees my face.

"MAL! What happened to you?"

I just shake my head.

"I'll help you climb up here come on!" Evie says nervously.

I start to climb the brick wall. I see Evie stick her head back in. I cock my head to the side confused. Then I feel something grab my ankle and I'm falling down. I fall down hard. The fall sends a jolt up my spine. I almost scream. I don't though. I know it will just end with me getting hurt. I know instantly that the person is my mother.

"You maggot trying to sneak into your room! God,sometimes I wish you weren't my daughter you're such a shame to me." She exclaims shaking her head.

I feel hurt. I can feel tear trickling down my injured cheek. My salty tears burn my raw cheek. My mother grabs me by my ear. She gives it a big yank and throws me inside. Thanks mom know my ear hurts. I fall to the ground. My spine, arms, face, ankle, ribs, and well basically everything that could hurt hurts.

"I'm going to show you exactly how mad I am." And so she does.

/M/O/R/N/I/N/G/

I wake up in the make do kitchen. My body is in extreme pain. I don't even know what I did to deserve this. I try to pull myself up. My arms give out and I fall on my face. I whimper and roll onto my back. I use all my strength to haul myself up. Once up I mange to get up the stairs before falling again. I stumble and fall on my ribs. I hold in a scream of pain

The door to my room opens and Evie pops out her head.

"Mal! Oh my God you look horrible!" Evie says worried.

She helps me into the bathroom.

"I'm going to grab the first aid kit and some new clothes for you." Evie explains going to get me clothes.

I look at my face in the broken body mirror.

I cringe because of the girl that looks back at me in the mirror. Her eyes are hollow and hold pain and sadness. Half of her face is injured severely. On the other side she has a black eye that's swollen. It has a few cuts. There is also a small bump.

Evie comes back in with my clothes. She hands them to me.

"I'll let you change call me back in when your ready. Okay?"

I nod my head. Evie exits the bathroom and I undress. I look at my whole body in the mirror. My body is completely decorated with bruises. Every centimeter there is a bruise. The worst bruisings are my ankles, ribs, neck,wrist, and shoulder. I have quite a few cuts. My lip is split too.

I look at the clothes that Evie brought me. A green tank-top, black leggings, my dark purple leather jacket, and my combat boots. I also had fingerless gloves. Thanks Evie. It almost covers my whole body.

The only thing thing that it doesn't cover is my face. I quickly get dressed. I let Evie come in. She treats wounds. There is nothing I can do to help me face. Evie gently brushes my hair. Something comes to mind.

"E. Did your mother tell you that we were chosen to go to Auradon?"

"Ya. She said we leave today."

"TODAY?!"

"You didn't know?"

"No I should get packed." I reply.

She finishes brushing my hair.

"Ya so do I we are all meeting here in an hour. See you then."

"Bye Evie."

"Bye."

I quickly pack my stuff. The whole time I'm smiling. I'm going to get away from this.

"Mal come down here!" My mom calls.

I sling my bag over my non injured shoulder and use the ropes. I go down the stairs and see my mom holding a book.

"This is my spell book. You will use it to steal the wand. We will rule together. Got it?"

I nod and she hands me the spell book. I tuck it in the pocket of my suit case.

"Lets go." My mom says. I follower her out the door to my freedom. When we are outside I see a limo. I also see Evie, Jay, and Carlos. Jay and Carlos gasp when they see my face.

My mom then whispers into my ear...

"You tell no one about this got it?"

I shiver and nod my head yes. She roughly pushes me forward. I throw my bag into the back of the limo. We all get into the long, shiny, car. I look out of the window I can see my mother giving me a murderous look. I flinch and look in another direction.

Freedom here I come.

So do you like it? Anything you guys want to see? I hope that you like this chapter. It was a little bit longer than I wanted it to be but I didn't know when to stop.

REVIEW, REVIEW, AND REVIEW!

Until next time,

TwilightWolf13