Chapter 16

This is a really long chapter.
Cassie's POV

After leaving the ice cream parlor we immediately went to Ben. If I had to interfere Ben would probably like To know about this incident. We didn't have that great of a relationship with each other. Anna and him were pretty good friends. Aaron, Doug, and Ben were best friends. The only reason that I really even talk to him sometimes is because of Aaron but this time as important. I was still livid. Audrey had gone too far this time. What they do and say is none of her concern. Why should she care if they are lying or not? Abuse isn't anything to lie about. It's not some kind of joke. They couldn't be lying. Their body language prove just that. Another piece of evidence is the multiple cuts and bruises on their faces. There is no way those could be fake. Not even a chance. Audrey claimed that Evie easily could've pulled it off. I think otherwise. Abuse was a very touchy subject for Anna as well. I know for a fact that she would be able to tell if they were lying. She knows they aren't. We reach his door and Meredith knocks on the door. She swings her arms by her side as we wait. I can hear shuffle on the inside and the door being unlocked. Ben opens the door and looks at us.

"Oh hey guys." He says.

"Hey Ben. We need to talk to you for a moment." I reply.

His face turns to concern and he ushers us in. He closes the door behind us. Oh would you lookie at that. Prince Ben is breaking the rules. I smirk but don't say anything about it.

"Cassie!"

I look up form the ground and see Aaron grinning at me. I smile at him and go to sit by him on the couch. He wraps an arm around me and kisses my cheek.

"Ewww..." Meredith says throwing a pillow at us.

Aaron chuckles and Anna rolls her eyes.

"Meredith don't yu even dare mess with my ship. ITS SO CUTE! THEY ARE SUCH AN ADORABLE COUPLE!" Anna threatens.

Ben clears his threat also smiling.

"Oh yeah right." I say.

"You said you need to talk to me about something?" Ben asks.

I take a deep breath and start at the beginning. The three of us take turns explains what happened After we finish Ben just sits there. Her looks absoluely furious. I nervous but my lip as we exchange a look. Aaron leans into close and whispers into my ear.

"Remind me never to get you mad... or steal your water."

I shiver and smash his chest. He grins at me and I hold back laughter. Anna watches us intensely and smirks. Meredith rolls her eyes at us and Ben sighs. We turn our attention towards him. He shuts his eyes and rubs his temple.

"How did I something like this would happen? They don't deserve any of this. By them coming here I was trying to help them out. I didn't want to cause them anymore trouble. I wanted them to have the same experience as everyone else here in Audron." He says.

"Well, the rest of us do have to put up with her on a daily basis too." Meredith says.

He shakes his head.

"I think that this is sometime we should take up with my parents and Fairy Godmother. Thank you guys for telling me. I'm not putting up with her crap anymore. She's gone say over the lines this time. This was her own choice and now she has to deal with the consequences. I will be talking with my mother and father later on. Again, thank you guys."

I nod at them and we stand up we talk towards the door with Aaron following behind us. He grabs my hand and we walk hand in hand. I smirk remembering Anna's date tomorrow. I just hope that Jay is good to her. Well, he better be otherwise he'll have to deal with the wrath of me. I don't think he wants that. I'll make sure to talk to him tomorrow before they go off. I get lost in my thoughts and Aaron squeezes my hand bringing me back to reality. We are at our dorm. Meredith is already sitting on her bed reading a book. Anna has gone off somewhere. I turn around and peck Aaron on the cheek as a goodbye. He grabs my waist and pulls me into a sweet kiss on the lips. I blush and he rest his forehead up against mine. Anna squeals from behind us and I blush even harder.