Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4!

/T/H/O/U/G/H/T/S

Ben's POV:

I could see the limo pulling into Auradon. My mind has so many thoughts going through my head. Adrenaline is rushing throughout my body. Like when the score is tied during a tourney game and there is only a minute left.

Was am I so nervous? I am the reason that they are coming here in the first place. I think back to when I told my parents my proclamation.

~FLASHBACK~

As I'm getting fitted for my suit and crown I look out the window. Outside the window I can see see The Isle Of The Lost. The same thought always comes into my mind. I let my mind wander. I was in deep thought when I hear footsteps. I instantly know that it's my parents.

"Mom, dad I think I know what I what for my first proclamation as king."

"What is that dear?" My mother asks. She was holding my Auradon Jacket.

"I think that the children from The Isle Of The Lost should be given a chance to...," I hesitate for a moment. Then I say it," live here in Auradon."

My mother drops the jacket and her mouth is wide open. I look over at my dad. He opens his mouth as if to say something. Then he closes it. He shuts his eyes, takes a deep breath, and open them.

"Okay. Who are there parents?" He says coolly.

My mother shots him a are you totally and completely insane?! look. He gives her a look and she turns he attention back to me.

"Cruella Deville, Jafar, Evil Queen...," I trail off. I brace myself and use all the courage and confidence I have in me to say," and Maleficent."

My mother screeches. So does the guy who was fiddling with the tape measurer. He drops it and screeches even higher than my mom. He stands up curtsys then leaves.

"MALEFICENT? SHE IS REASONABLE FOR UNSPEAKABLE CRIMES"

"Dad. Their children are innocent. Don't you think that they deserve a chance? Dad?"

My mother lightly touches his arm. She looks him in the eye.

"I suppose the children are innocent." He mumbles before leaving.

He stalks out of the door. My mom fixes my collar before leaving. I send on more glance out the window. Wow this is actually happening.

~ END OF FLASHBACK~

I come back into reality when I feel my arm, wait no when I don't feel my arm anymore. I see Audrey clinging to me. I never liked her. My parents thought that it would be a great idea. Long story short we are all sick and tired of her.

I look at them. My smile fault but for only a split second.

They all are holding hands. All their faces have cuts and bruises on them. The worst is the gorgeous purple-haired girl in the middle. Everyone points and whispers. I look over at my mom, dad, and fairy godmother. All of them wear the same facial expression. Troubled. I feel enraged that someone would have the nerve to hurt them.

Most importantly who would hurt my Purple-haired Angel? Whoa hold the phone. I am already calling dibs and I don't even know Angel 's name. Fairy Godmother breaks the whispers by saying,

"Welcome to Auradon!"

Audrey's POV

I could tell they were faking it. Purple girl just wanted my BennyBoo. Their makeup was really good. As was their acting. I know what they are. Bad. That's all they will ever be. I am going to get my point across that Ben's mine. I'm going to make them leave if it's the last thing I do. I smirk thinking of my plan.

Belle's POV

It broke my heart immediately seeing them like that. Bruised face. Shoulders tense. They all hold hands. I instantly know something's wrong and I'm determined to find out what so I can help them. I look at Beast. He is mad. Not at them. We look at each other. I know he's on my side immediately.

We are going to help these kids no matter what.

Beast's POV

When I see their faces I'm surprised, sad, and then finally mad. Not at them of course. Belle looks at me and I know she's knows that something's up. I see the determination in her eye and she sees mine.

"We have to help them." Belle says.

"Belle, this is something big. Something serious. We have to wait tell they trust us."

"I know but we have to do whatever we came to help them."

I nod my head in agreement. We made a horrible choice think that the Villians were going to treat their kids the same way we treat Ben. I am now extremely glad Ben made this a proclamation.

Fairy Godmother's POV

I am going to help them. I just know something's wrong. I can tell everyone else suspects just as much. It's kinda hard not to when all their faces are bruised and scared. We are going to help them no matter what.

Ben's POV

I saw the way they acted. How Jay and Carlos protected them. How Evie hid behind Mal. I felt protective over Mal. Like I needed to save her from her past. Her troubles and worries. Her demons. All her fears. I am going to save their broken souls.

So did you like it? Hate it? Love it?

I am running low on ideas for review says so just you know...

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

PLEASE? It'll make me happy! :) see a smilely face for you already if you have reviewed. I will be on the look out for people who stand out. I will update as soon as possible. By the way Annika I think I am going to bed after this. Stay awesome.

You people who read my story stay awesome too.

-TwilightWolf