Chapter 19

Hello loves! I know its only been a day but hey I'm in the writing mood today so you get another chapter! I was going to make a chapter last night but I kinda sorta got distracted by the Percy Jackson musical heh heh heh oops. So all of you that gave me your Wattpad username i went and followed you just to let you know. Thank you guys for all your suggestions from last chapter! It's really helping me out a lot. I appreciate it! Anyways lets get on with the chapter.

/P/A/I/N/!/

Ben's POV

The bells rings signaling the end of the school day. As quickly as possible I grab my bag stuffing all my supplies in it. I sling my bag over my shoulder before taking off. I was anxious to get to my parents and propose my idea to them. I jump on my motorcycle before taking off. I have to stop myself several times from speeding. Once I arrive I open the door and throw my bag and helmet on the floor near the entrance before searching the castle for my parents. I find them both sitting on the couch talking quickly amongst themselves.

"Mom! Dad! I have an idea for a punishment for Audrey." I tell them breathlessly.

My mother and father look over at me with a shocked look on their face. Huh maybe I should've made my presences known before barging in and screaming like maniac. Nah this was too important.

"Oh hello Ben." My mother greets me.

She stands up from the couch and encases me in a warm hug. She pulls away and gives me a warm smile. She pulls me over to the couch and I sit in between her and my father.

"Soo... What was your idea?" My father asks me.

I quickly tell them my plan and they agree.

"That's a brilliant idea. I would've never thought of that." Mother exclaims.

"Yes, I agree with your mother. This is exactly what she deserve. Great idea Ben. You're going to make a great king one day." My father says with a smile on his face.

I smile brightly at them feeling pride rising up in. My mom pulls me into a hug and my father joins in. She kisses my cheek and I pulls away. I pretend to gag while leaning away from her.

"Eww mom no." I say wiping my cheek off with my sleeve.

She giggles and rolls her eyes at me. She ruffles my hair and I pout.

"Mooooooom!" I complain.

"Yes Ben?"

"STAHP IT!" I whine.

"But you're my son," She sighs ,"But since I love you I guess i'll stop. You should probably get your homework done. You can go to your room and get that done while your father and I talk about how to work out your plan. Dinner will be ready soon. Thank you Ben." My mother replies.

I nod once before heading to the front door to retrieve my bag. I grab it from the ground and run to my room. I sit at the desk in my room trying to concentrate on my math. I hate math. Do you know what it stands for? Mental Abuse To Human. That's is what it stands for. I sigh before closing my book and leaning back in my chair. I close my eyes and put my hands before my head. I'll do my math tomorrow during study hall. I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling above me. My mind wanders to Mal. I can feel a blush make its way to my face. I try to think of anything else but I'm unsuccessful with that. She's messing with my mind without even knowing it and without even trying to. She's gorgeous and so kind, loving, and sweet. She deserves the absolute best. I'm determined to do just that for her. Give her the best and only the best. Maybe even more if possible. The same goes for Evie, Carlos, and Jay. I'll protect her and them with my life.I can hear my name being called down for supper. I stand up before making my way downstairs. My parents and I discuss my plan and how we're going to play it out. Tomorrow Audrey will come home with me to the castle. My mother, father, Audrey's parents, and Fairy Godmother will all be waiting there for us so we can just get it done with. My parents are meeting with hers during the day to talk over the whole situation and inform them of her punishment. Also, during the day me and a few others will be interviewing other students to gain information on just exactly what Audrey has said and done. I feel horrible. I can't believe that I've never noticed any of this. I should've been more observant. If I would've known that she was like this I would've left her a long time ago that's for sure. I may have failed to notice it then but now I can bring her to justice and give her what she deserves. I walk up to my room and flop myself down on my bed. I curl up under my covers and sigh in content. My eyes start to droop and I allow myself to fall asleep dreaming about a certain purple haired princess.

/L/E/ /T/I/M/E/SK/I/P/ /C/U/Z/ /L/AZ/I/N/E/S/S/

I take a deep breath before I enter into the school. I make my way to Audrey's lockers. She practically glares at me.

"What do you want?" She spits out.

"Look I don't want to cause any trouble but you have to come home with me after school. It's the king and queen's order." I spit back.

"Okay. Whatever. Can you leave now?" She says impatiently.

I rolls my eyes and walk away before I do or say anything stupid. Come on Ben don't stoop down to her level. I calm myself down before heading to my locker to grab all my stuff. I interview a few people on my way to my first class writing down everything. I've only talked to a few people and already have a long list wrote down. I grimace realizing that my list will also be combined with three other. Geez. This is going to be a loooong day.

/L/E/ /T/I/M/E/SK/I/P/ /A/G/A/I/N/ /C/U/Z/ /L/AZ/I/N/E/S/S/

I stand by Audrey's locker with five pieces of paper in hand. It was filled top to bottom back to front all with notes on Audrey. My bag weighs down on my shoulder. I hate homework. I actually just hate school in general. I'm wasting seven and a half hours of my life. Some of this stuff I won't even need in the future so why am I even learning it. She eventually shows up and I lead her to my bike. I bring her to the castle where both of our parent and Fairy Godmother waits. We don't talk at all. I open the door for her and she walks in. Hey I may not like her very much I'm still a gentleman. She stops dead in her tracks after spotting her parents, my parents, and of course Fairy Godmother.

"Audrey, we've been expecting you. Now please explain to us why you would such horrible thing. Your mother and I are extremely disappointed in you. I'm sorry princess but you have to suffer the consequences of your actions. We aren't going to help you this time. Look at that. We all only know a portion of what you've done but Ben has a handful of papers of stuff we still don't know about." Her father state in a stern voice shaking his head.

Audrey lowers her head.

"Ben can you please bring us the papers? After we are done reading them we will give Audrey her rightfully deserved punishment." My father says.

I nod and hand the papers over to him ready for this whole situation to be over. Here goes nothing.. or everything.

WELP HERE IS ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER FOR YOU! i know you probably hate me for this. I'm sorry but hey i like keeping suspense. Let me know what you thought in the comments below. I'm pretty sure the next chapters going to be pretty long so you can expect that soon! Thank you so much for reading! BYE PEOPLE!

~Twilightwolf13