Chapter 6

/S/T/U/F/F/

Evie's POV

I walk into the school scared, and utterly amazed. I'm too afraid to touch anything. It's so clean and perfect. I'm looking down at the ground. We wait for some guy named Doug to show us around. I try hiding behind Mal. I could feel the eyes of everyone on me. Judging. I will my hair to cover my face and I shuffle nervously.

Ben talks to someone quietly and I lift my head. Oh my gods. His auburn-hair sweeps off to one side. He has sea-green eyes and glasses that frame his face. He still has his marching band uniform on. Huh. He looks- wait what am I think? I blush and look down at the floor. A small smile makes it way to my face without my permission.

Ben explains how Doug with help us with our schedules and such. Ben looks at Mal. He smiles brightly at her and she stares at him. Her cheeks are bright pink.

"I'll see you later okay and if you need anything feel free to ask-"

"Doug. Ask Doug." Audrey cuts in.

Ben shots her an annoyed look and walks off. Audrey shots a glare towards Mal and saunters off after her 'benny boo'.

"Hey guys I'm Dopey son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-Ho!" He says.

I look up and see he is looking at me with wide eyes. I blush even harder as does he. Mal raises an eyebrow and looks back at Carlos and Jay. They both smirk and wiggle their eyebrows at me.

"I'm Evie. Evil Queen's daughter." I say the last part quietly.

He shakes his head and forces his eyes to look elsewhere. Wait what did I just do? I'm such a fool.

"Okay. So about your classes. I put in the requirements already." He starts.

I play with a curl and Mal goes over to look at his clipboard.

"History of Woodsmen and Pirates, Safety Rules for the Internet," Internet? What the heck is that? ," and.. uh... Remedial Goodness 101."

Mal cocks an eyebrow at him.

"Uh yeah its a new class. I'll lead you to your dorms."

After we arrive I'm left shocked. My eyes scan the room. Everything was so pretty and perfect. It was simple yet so elegant. I turn to say thanks to Doug but he is gone. My heart aches a bit. I find myself wishing he would've stayed a bit longer. I shake the thought from my mind and walk around the room. I gasp at the room in amazement. The room was simple but ever so elegant. I curiously search the room. I squeal in excitement. The bathroom... I can even begin. This room can't be for us. Can it? I turn around and she Mal. I smile sadly at her bare, bruised, scratched, scarred arms. The sudden knock on the door sends Mal scrambling for her discarded jacket. I hear Belle gasps and my wide eyes meet Mal's. Uh Oh.

What happened to you?" Belle's voice rings out.

Mal shifts her weight to her uninjured foot. Belle grabs us into a tight hug. I immediately relax into her. I crave parent affection. I hold back a sob. I close my eyes and let myself enjoy this small moment. Why can't our parent be like this?

"Don't ever be afraid to come talk to any of us. We are here to help you. If you need medical attention I can bring you to our best nurses and doctors . I may not know what happened but I would love to help you."

She grabs Mal's wrist and trails her finger along the many scars, bruises, scratches, and cuts. Why are the being so nice and generous? Mal wimpers before she loses her balance and falls the ground clutching her ankle. Bella gasps. I stare at the ground unmoving. They are too nice. We got a really nice room. The ride here had more food than I've ever seen in my whole entire life. Belle, Ben, and especially Doug. I look at Mal. Her eyes are full of pain and sadness. I get hit suddenly with a series of sudden flashbacks.

"Evie.. don't cry what's wrong?" Mal's small broken voice brings me back to reality.

I quickly wipe away the tears but more come in their place. My body wracks with sobs.

"I can't believe all this!"

"I know me either." she replies looking at the ground.

"They been so great to us so far and they barely even know us. I don't understand it." I trail off.

Belle comes back with a first aid kit. She tightly wraps Mal's ankle with some sort of cloth and then places an ice pack on it.

"Its pain medication." she says handing Mal a pill and a large glass of water. I sigh and rest my on her shoulder. I close my eyes.

Belle cleans her cuts and wraps them as well. Her wrist and arms are full of bandaids and gauze. I watch as she puts her jacket back on and mumbles out a thanks.

"It's not problem. It's supper time let me show you the way to the cafeteria. If you ever need anything don't you ever be afraid to ask for help. We are here to help."

Mal and I exchange a confused look. Uh supper? Mal shakes her head and looks at the ground. I clear my throat.

"Uh sorry but I have to ask something Queen Belle. What exactly is supper?"

OKAY IMMA END IT HERE BECAUSE I'M MEAN HAHAHA. Please leave a review. I love reading them. It's nice to know people like my stories. They also motivate me to want to write more in a chapter and also to write more often. So if you want more chapters and if you would like them to be longer than review :) (you might also get a shout out) okay I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading bye loves!

~Twilightwolf13