Chapter 15

Cassie's POV (this will only be for a few seconds bare with me)

I didn't expect to fight anyone today. My friend had somehow managed to convince to go out for ice cream today. Even just sitting here in this booth with the rest of the crowd on the other side of the shop made my anxiety go over the top and off a cliff. I don't like Audrey at all. In fact I hate her. No one messes with my friends. I will repeat that. No. One. I can see right through her. That's another special ability I possess. To sort out who to trust and see for who people truly are. The four of them seem to be one of those few people I could trust. For instance let's look at Mal. She's absolutely been through quite of bit traumatic experiences. Maybes it's The way she doesn't quite meet my eyes. Maybes it's her blank face but her painful filled tortured eyes. Maybe sits the way she sits or how she is always on guard. She also liked to draw. She had charcoal pencil on the sides of her hand and on her fingertips. She must've like strawberries because well, she had strawberry ice cream. Whatever happened in her past just seemed to toughen her up. She seemed to be like me. The "Suffer in Silence" type. She wouldn't show anyone her pain. I wanted to help them. I felt compelled to. The look in Anna's eyes told me that she too wishes to help.

"Uh. I'm Mal daughter of-"

"No that's not what I meant. Who are you truly? What do you like to do? Do you have a favorite book, movie, song, band, or stuff like that? I want to get to know you guys." I cut in.

She cocks her head at me obviously confused. She looks over at the other three and they nod encouragingly at her. Evie says something in her ear. She clears her throats and starts talking.

Mal's POV

Evie was excited that these so called 'popular kids' were talking to us. I was surprised Cassie even looked at us. She wasn't a very social person. She don't like going out into places that had large crowds. Anna and Meredith were much more social and had a lot more friends than her. My ankle throbs and I wince as I accidentally hit it up against the metal pole supporting the table. Cassie looks at me with concern.

"I'm Mal. I like to draw and I like strawberries. Uh I guess I like The Outsiders. Movie? Song? Band? Uh I have no idea. I really like art class. I also like to sing." I shrug.

"I'm Evie. I love school so far. I like to make clothes and do makeup and such. I'm with Mal on the whole singing thing." Evie pipes up.

"Hey. The name's.. Jay. I totally dig playing tourney. School really isn't my sort of things Video games and that chocolate stuff are both to die for. I can steal anything you'd like. I could even steal your heart. I like you and Anna as well. I think I like Anna better though. You just scare me Cassie." He winks at Cassie and Anna.

"Wow thanks I'm flattered but, I'm sorry but I don't accept cheesy pickup lines from strangers. I was told not to. Also I have a boyfriend." Cassie sassily replies.

Oh Jay. Nice try.

"Oh you do? What's his name? Maybe it's Jay?" Jay asks.

"Aaron. His name is Aaron." She says crosses her arms over her chest obviously annoyed.

"She actually does. I ship them too! CASAARON FOR THE WIN!" Anna squeals.

"I won't believe it till I see it." Jay stubbornly states.

Anna rolls her eyes and grabs her phone from her back pocket. Meredith is on her third ice cream. She's bouncing and swinging her legs. She's talking with Evie a hundred miles per hour. Anna turns to her.

"Take a chill pill child."

"No pill could ever make me chill!"

"Oh for Christ sake."

I smile slightly watching them bicker with each other. Jay clears his threat waiting for the evidence. Anna shoes him a picture on her phone. Cassie stands under a tree smiling brightly. She has dress on with a jacket over it. Her hair is long and wavy. Behind her a guy with striking blues eyes and raven black hair has his arms wrapped around her waist securely. His chin rest on her shoulder and he has a mischief filled grin on his face. He has to bend down to get to her height. Both their eyes are bright. Their expressions are joyful. I want someone like that. They looks so perfect. Anna swipes left and we see another picture. It's basically the same set up expect he's kissing her cheek. Her head is thrown back in laughter. I look over and see a very flustered Cassie.

"Is that enough proof for you?" Anna inquires.

Jay nods his head and scoots closer to Anna.

"How about you beautiful? You free tomorrow?"

Anna raises an eyebrow probably rather unsure. He gives her the puppy dog eyes and she rolls her own. Jay wasn't actually that bad when you get to know him. He was actually extremely loyal and overprotective. I begged Anna with my eyes to say yes. She groans and and agrees to meet up with Jay. Jay actually smiles genuinely. Evie squeals volunteers to do Anna's makeup and insists on picking out her outfit. Anna looks extremely overwhelmed. The only quiet one is Carlos. He plays on his phone not really caring. Meredith is bouncing off the walls. I turn my attention to Cassie who sighs.

"We probably should've kept an eye on how much sugar she had." She chimes.

I laugh and watch Meredith talk to random people about nonsense. Cassie and I make small talk. I could myself relaxing. The atmosphere seems happier than it originally was. I smile halfway through one of Cassie's sentences. I was glad that we had made not only allies, but some friends as well.

So im going to end it here. Tell me what you thought in the reviews below! I'm so excited for Descendants 2! I really can't wait anymore. I can remember hearing rumors about a second movie and laughing about it. Now it's actually happening and I'm extremely scared yet excited. I want to see how this all plays out. It seems like an interesting plot line. Is it bad that I already the whole song "Ways to Be Wicked"? Anyways I hope that you guys enjoyed!