Chapter 11

A couple days later on friday, Luke showed up at the siblings residence like instructed. According to Aria there is much to do today.

Ringing the front doorbell he waits for a response. Not one but three people open the door for him. Although he shouldn't really be surprised since Adrian and Cece live here and Aria told him to come here. "Hey guys, so what's on the agenda for today?" He asks as he steps into the Anderson household.

Aria is first to speak and take charge. "First we are going to start off with taking your measurements so Cece can make your clothes, talk through our routines and get a feel for each other on the dance floor." As she walks through the house and talks everyone is forced to follow and listen. Going up a set of stairs they walk into what appears to be a guest bedroom that has been taken over by mannequins, fabric, sewing machines and design boards.

"Wow, you sure do take this sewing thing seriously don't you." As Luke looks around the room Cece beams with pride.

"Yup! Now strip." Walking over to a desk to get a measuring tape she ignores his befuddled expression.

"Come again? I don't think I heard you right." Still trying to grasp her forwardness.

"Pants, shirt, shoes. I need them off to get the most accurate measurements so the clothes come out right. What, it's not like your going commando or something." After a pause she asks "You do have underwear on right?"

"Of course I do!" Covering his crotch subconsciously to their wandering eyes. "Do I have to do that now?"

Aria answers that question herself. "Yes, you do. Now hurry up, I'm sure you have had this done before being a Kane and we all have seen each other in our underwear before growing up. It's not a big deal. The quicker she can do the measurements the faster we can get to the backyard."

Seeing as none of them are going to leave the room he just decides to do as told starting by taking his shirt over his head. While taking his joggers off he asks. "Backyard? Why there?"

Raising an eyebrow to his Iron Man boxers, Aria looks back into his eyes and says "That's where Adrian built our version of the stage." And walked out of the room followed by Adrian. Thus leaving him alone with Cece in his underwear.

...

Dear God

Dear God

Dear God!!!

Did you see those abs?! I bet they could crack walnuts. Snap out of it Aria! She chastised herself. If she spent one more minute in that room with him so exposed she would probably say something she should deeply regret. Should, not would. Cause lord knows she wishes more than anything he would just bend her over this kitchen counter and-

"Hey Ar, why'd ya just book it out of there?" asked Adrian, knocking her out of her thoughts and startling her.

"Jesus Adrian!" Placing a hand over her beating heart "You scared me half to death!"

Raising an eyebrow while leaning on said counter from her dirty thoughts moments ago, he asks "Deep in thought?"

Unable to maintain eye contact she mumbles out "Uh, yeah, just uh, thinking about the dances and our deadline. We only have 4 weeks to learn 3 different dances and how to work with each other, and Cece needs to make 6 outfits-" What once started out as a diversion now became uncontrollable word vomit of everything that needs to be done till Adrian cuts in.

"Woah, woah, chill. We got time and the whole Dance Clan is behind you on this. Cece can sew fast like a cheetah when she puts herself to it, you are an amazing dancer and you got at least one week per dance. I know you, you have already created a schedule haven't you? How many hours a week are you going to be practicing?" Looking expectantly at her since she is taking a while to respond he smiles in triumph when she sighs.

"Ok fine. It may or may not be... 40 hours... a week." She says in a small voice, hoping he doesn't hear her answer. Looking up her eyelashes she sees him blink a couple times then suddenly yell "What!" Wincing she cautiously says "40 hou-" "I heard that part! Dear god Ar, are you trying to kill the man?"

"Hey! You try learning 3 new dances within 4 weeks for opening competition that thousands of people will be entering with a complete stranger. We don't know how each other dances together like the Clan does since we have know each other for years. I'm trying here. Give me a break alright." Huffing in agitation Aria makes way to leave the kitchen.

However Adrian quickly grabs her arm, holding her back. "Wait, wait, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry. It's just that's a lot of time each week and I was shocked at first. Knowing you, you have it planned out perfectly. School, meals and sleep accounted for too."

"I do, now if you will excuse me I need to save my dance partner from your sister."