Chapter 12

"There, last measurement. You can put your clothes back on if you want." Writing on her notepad, Cece walks back to her desk. Sitting down she pulls out some sheets and begins working on designs.

Pulling his pants back up Luke sees Aria walk back into the room.

"Hey Ce, ya done with him?" pointing her thumb in his direction, not even sparing him a glance.

Not even looking up, Cece shews them away with a wave of her hand. "Yeah yeah just got the last measurement. It was a samba, contemporary and what else?"

"Tango" grabbing Lukes hand she drags him out of the room, shirt in his hand. While walking down the stairs he questions "Contemporary? What's that?"

"It's a little hard to put into words. It incorporates many styles of dance, tends to combine the strong and controlled legwork of ballet with modern dance's stress on the torso, and also employs contract-release, , fall and recovery, and improvisation characteristic of modern dance. Unpredictable changes in rhythm, speed, and direction are often used, as well. For now we will look at some videos to help you get a grasp of how this works. How each dance should look. Tomorrow we will get into the physical stuff with Donny so dress comfortably. Sneakers, sports wear etc. We will work you up to dance shoes quickly since we are on a tight schedule."

Walking through the house they exit a door in the kitchen to the backyard.

"Woah" Infront of him is a huge dance stage that has seen better days, prop stairs, movable mirrors to see what you look like dancing and an open shed that appears to house lighting equipment. "What is all of this?" Continuing down the steps of the house he follows Aria to the noise coming from the shed.

"This" Spreading his hands out "is what I do. I create the sets to practice on and when we can I also make special effects with the lights, granted I have to work with Derek to make sure everything flows well with the music. She may be old but our system and floor has lasted for 6-7 years of wear and tear. Me and Ce's dad used to build the sets but raised stages and stairs usually stay pretty much the same around here so now I just do the upkeep or make the occasional extra we don't usually have made." Claims Adrian

"Impressive. So you already know how big of room we have to dance with then?" Luke asks while playing with a light stand.

"The dimensions were given out on the website. Come on we have a lot of dance videos to watch." Pulling him over to a computer, Aria types something in and sets him in the chair sitting sideways on the desk. "Goodluck man. You're in for it now." calls Adrian over his shoulder.