Chapter 42

Very happy indeed, thinks Aria as Luke plops next to her on the bed, under the covers she slipped under while he went to dispose of the condom.

Cuddling up to his side, she snuggles in, enjoying the light caresses his fingertips make going up and down her arm.

"Damn"

Feeling his chest shake as he chuckles, Aria tries to hid her face by pulling the sheet over her head.

"No need to go under the covers. I will take you either way. Though I have to agree, 'damn' "

"Shut up" Blushing furiously at her lack of a comeback, she pushes herself even further down the bed.

"Aria" He groans out.

Pulling the covers back for fresh air, and to see his face she asks "what?"

Looking down at her with animalistic desire, Luke huskily whispers "Look where you are"

Feeling something twitch beneath her, she looks down, realizing her face has traveled down to his crotch in her attempt to escape.

Not wanting his already half hard on to go to waste, she sensually licks her bottom lip, purposefully grazing his tip. "Hmm, I wonder what we should do about that." Playfully biting the corner of her lip, she looks up at him through her lashes.

Releasing her lip with his thumb, he gently cups her chin with his pointer finger. With every breath she breathes onto him, he gets more aroused. "Oh I think I have an idea"

"And pray-tell, what is your idea Mr. Kane?" Softly kissing the skin next to his erection, Aria isn't shocked when one hand grabs the side of her face, separating her lips with his thumb which she bites.

"Open your mouth and find out." Not breaking eye contact, Luke uses his other hand to place his now fully hard cock on her stuck out tongue. Gently pulling her head, he watches as her lips close around him while she takes him into her hot mouth.

Moving her tongue over every ridge and vein as she goes down on him, Luke can't take the pleasure anymore and throws his head back, letting out a deep, manly moan.

With his climax within reach, Luke doesn't hear his phone going off till Aria suddenly releases him from her mouth, rushing to the bathroom. With a smirk she says "You should probably answer that."

Stupefied by her sudden departure, Luke is brought out if his stupor when his phone starts to ring again.

"What?" he growl out, standing up to pursue the minx in the next room.

"Well damn dude. We just wanted to wish you a happy new year but it look like we interrupted something. Props man, it's about time." Comes Aces voice.

Opening the door as Arias figure closes the shower curtain, he scrunches his eyebrows in confusion. "What are you talking about?" So focused on his target, Luke almost didn't hear Tim say " You do realize we are facetiming right?" in a smug voice.

Halting the hand that was about to whip the curtain open, Luke snaps his gaze to the phone in his hand. Sure enough, the little square of him in the corner shows tousled hair, a couple developing hickies and sex crazed eyes. "Got to go!" He rushes out in a panic, swiftly canceling the connection.

Hearing laughter, he finally opens the shower and enters behind her. "Oh you think thats funny do you? Leaving me hanging and then being caught in a compromising position by my friends."

"Oh most definitely" Happiness in her voice as she reaches for the conditioner. Unfortunately she ends up knocking it down.

Bending over to pick it back up, Aria braces a hand against the tile wall, moaning when Luke suddenly grabs her hips and thrusts into her.

"You enjoy watching me make a fool out of myself?" *thrust* "Wrapping your delicious mouth around my dick" *thrust* "Leaving me when I was close" *thrust thrust*

Only able to reply with a drawn out moan, Aria yelps when Luke suddenly takes hold of her wet hair pulling her up to push her front against the wall. Shivering from the cold contact, she clenches around him in defiance.

"Naughty girl" Luke chastises as he picks up her left leg and wraps it backwards around his hip, pounding into her with renewed force.

Resting her forehead on one arm, she uses the other for stability against the wall as she meets his demanding thrusts with her own.

"Luke... I need...I need..." more. Panting from the onslaught of pleasure, Aria throws her head back letting out a moan so loud she is sure all the wildlife surrounding their cabin head as Luke pinches, twists and tugs on her nipples sending her over the edge of bliss.

Biting down on the juncture of her neck and shoulder, Luke makes a couple more frenzied thrusts before pulling out and cuming down the drain.

Once they gain their strength back enough to not need the wall for support, Aria and Luke quickly make uses of the remaining hot water to clean up before bed.

"Remind me to leave you hanging more often." Smirks Aria as she wraps a towel around her body.

Placing his towel down after drying off, Luke counters her smirk with one of his own as she ogles him walking towards her. "Only if you get protection on your end. I know I won't be able to go back to rubber after feeling you bare."

Wrapping her arms around his neck to kiss him, Aria suddenly stops, bringing her face back to look at him with wide eyes. "Shit. You're clean right? I mean I know I am since I checked after my last boyfriend and I broke up. I'm grateful for you pulling out cause I am definitely not ready for kids yet. I mean I want them someday but not when I'm in the prime for my dream-"

Cutting off her rambling with a toe curling kiss, Luke leads a disoriented Aria back to the bedroom.

"Don't worry, I'm clean too. You can even look at my medical records if you want. I feel the same way on the kids front. Someday, just not now. There's no pressure to go on the pill or anything if you don't want. We can use condoms if that is what you prefer."

Slowly shaking her head, Aria says in a soft voice "No. I liked it too. And I trust you to be telling me the truth. Though I'd much rather have an IUD than making sure I remembered to take a pill everyday. With school and the competition I think I would have to much stress to remember to take it. This way is a one time thing that last for a couple years."

Giving her a dazzling smile, he pecks her lips then turns to stoke the fireplace to keep them warm for the rest of the night.

"Sounds like a plan. We will just use condoms till you can get one put in." He says crawling into bed next to her. Feeling her nod her head against him, sleep finally takes its toll on them as they drift off to sleep.