Chapter 19

Any sign of him yet?-A

No nothing-D

Walking back into the living room from the kitchen Adrian looks around for Derek. Finding him surrounded by girls he walks over and slaps him on the back of the head. "Yeah your totally working hard I see. Dude are you even looking for him?"

"Hey watch the hair!" Running his hands through it to put it back in place, Derek glares at his friend. "Of course I'm looking, but I also got an idea."

"Well that's dangerous." Teases Adrian

"Ha ha"He deadpans "No but seriously. What better way to see if he is loyal to Aria, even though they technically aren't together, than to try and have him sleep with a different girl."

"So you want to hurt Aria now?" Asks Adrian raising an eyebrow towards his friend.

"What! No! Look, we get these lovely ladies to flirt with him, if he flirts back that goes against him. If they end up having sex then we know and we never let it go beyond dancing."

Seeming quite impressed at his friends plan he thinks it through. "Wait what do they get out of this?" he asks while pointing to the group of girls.

"If they get lucky, they get to sleep with him. They got to work for it. If none of them do then oh well."

"Alright, now we just need is an unsuspecting Luke" Rubbing his hands together, Adrian takes another looks across the crowd and just so happens to see him walking into the house with 3 guys who appear to be his friends.

...

"Woohoo! Look at all this prime real estate. Oh I can't wait for you to work your magic Luke for us." States Tim practically jumping where he is standing.

"I said we'll see. Now come on let's get a drink first." Heading to the kitchen for a beer Luke notices all the scantily dressed girl hungrily eyeing him up. No doubt they are going to try and do what they always do at these kinds of parties. Corner him and try and put their 'moves' on him. Moves consisting of pushing their exaggerated boobs into his chest, batting their fake eyelashes and blowing their alcohol filled breath in his face.

Oh boy this is going to be a long night of dodging and redirecting He thought to himself.

"Hey handsome." And so it begins

Turning around he puts on a pleasant smile. Hoping she could see how fake it is and leave him alone. Sadly no luck.

"I haven't seen you around before." Giving him a seductive smile, she leans over him to grab herself a drink, intentionally rubbing up on him.

"I don't usually come to these kinds of things." Trying to give her as little information as possible.

"That's a shame, I would love to see you more." trailing her fingers up his chest, the no name girl leans in for a kiss.

"Sorry" Pulling her off him and holding her arms length away "I have a busy schedule so no can do. I'm sure you can find someone else to keep you busy. My friends would gladly be up to offer their services if you like."

With a scowl on her face and arms crossed she states in a condescending tone "If I wanted them I would of gone for them to begin with." Dramatically turning away with a huff, she saunters out.

"Finally, she's gone."

...

"So?" Asks Derek

"How did you do? You were in there with him long enough. Did he fall for it?" Questions Adrian.

The girl scoffs while rolling her eyes "Hardly. He barely gave me the time of day. Just polite, Like come on have you seen me?!" gesturing to her whole body "Nothing! Ugh, I did my part. I'm going to enjoy the rest of this party." Whipping her hair she makes her way to the dance floor.

"Alright, Jazz is out. Stella you want to try next?" Looking towards the blonde Adrian raises an eyebrow towards her.

"Gladly" She purrs.

"Great, just wait a bit, we don't want to onslaught him one right after the other." Replies Derek.

...

3 Hours.

3 hours Adrian and Derek have been randomly sending women towards Luke.

3 hours Luke has deflected drunk girls to either his friends or away from him in general.

"Dude it's not working." States Adrian.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Counters Derek.

Looking out over the crowd, they watch on as Luke lets down yet another girl.

"I suppose so. It's just, we don't really know him. I would feel more confident if we knew more before we drop our defenses on Aria."

Before Derek got the chance to respond both of their phones ding from the group chat.

Status report-Donny

Yet another turn down-A

Should we send another?-D

No, I think you should just see what happens on it's own-Donny

Glancing back up they find that they lost sight of him.

"Shit"

"Hurry, check the kitchen, I'll check outside. If he is not there then we have to check the bedrooms." Looking at each other they both share a look hoping to God he is not upstairs.

...

"He-*hiccup*-ey, you wan... you wanna get out of heeerree?" The girl with green, yes green, hair manages to get out.

Catching the heavily intoxicated girl in his arms, Luke carries her out to the door. "How about we get you home."

...

Adrian get the hell out front. Now!-D

Did you find him?-Donny

Yeah and it's not pretty. He is getting in a cab with a drunk girl-D