Chapter 17

As Luke leaves for his afternoon classes Aria is frozen to the ground trying to process what just happened.

He was about to kiss me... He was about to FREAKING KISS ME! How the, what the, why. I can't even complete one question to myself because of him. Sure there was the occasional flirting back and forth on breaks over the past month but I thought he was just playing.

Was he seriously going to kiss me if the phone hadn't rung? Was I going to let him?

Remembering the butterflies she got in her stomach when he kissed and held her hand earlier she knew her answer. Am I a means to pass the time for him? No, he said it himself, he doesn't like any of those girls at the party he is being forced to go to. A fact she is more happy about than she should be.

Why should I care what kind of girl he likes, it's not like I care about his taste.

Then why did I feel over the moon when he said that I was his type of woman. Woman not girl. He likes someone with self respect, not those who walk around campus half naked.

To be honest Luke is her dream guy. The one she uses when the itch gets to bad down there and she has to rely on her toys and imagination to get off. Tall, but not overly so. Just enough that he exudes power and confidence but still can look you in the eye like you are his equal in anything. Then there are his muscles. Dear lord the definition on his abs. They were great before they started, but now with practicing lifts and other rigorous dance moves they have become even more defined. While dancing with him she can feel all six of them pressing into her chest as they move across the floor. Not a hair to be seen on his chest, a huge bonus according to Aria. She likes them bare.

His face, a work from the gods themselves. Sharp masculine features that draw you in and rich brown hair just long enough on the top to run your fingers through it and grab in the throes of passion.

Woah there. Slow down Aria. This started with contemplating if he wanted to kiss you. Now you are thinking about having sex with the man?

Shaking off her train of thought, dirty dirty thought, she heads back into the house stopping by the fridge to get a water bottle for the ride to her apartment with Donny.

Speaking of Donny he rolls into the room followed by Adrian who apparently was the one to pick up the phone call if the telephone in his hand says anything. "Hey, Luke gone already?" Asks Donny.

"Yeah needs to get cleaned up for his classes today. Oh, by the way we are off tomorrow. He has some party his friends are dragging him to since we have hogged up all his time the past few weeks." Sitting on top of the island counter, she takes a long gulp of water.

As Donny opens his mouth Adrian beats him to it, speaking before him. "Did he say what kind of party or where?" Shaking her head she just tells them how Luke didn't really want to go in the first place but is doing it to please his friends from his absence lately.

"If you will excuse me I'm gunna pee real quick before we head out. See you at the truck Don." Once she is to far away to hear their conversation Donny hits Adrian in his side and exclaims "What was that for? Why didn't you tell her about the party we just found out about?"

Walking away to rummage through the cabinets for food Adrian responds with "Tell me you don't see the chemistry between those two. Eventually something is going to happen between those two and they will be doing a lot more than dancing together. This is our chance to see what he is like. None of us really know him. Not really at least. We know his father runs Kane Industries so he is loaded. But is he loyal or will he fuck anything that moves? I'll bring Derek with me since you are stuck in that wheelchair and we will watch him from the shadows. If he is good he gets our blessing to proceed. If not then we make sure Aria doesn't get hurt. Besides she wouldn't of gone anyways. It's a college party and college parties are not her thing. She is more of a family gathering type of person." Finding an open bag of chips he proceeds to take Arias spot on the counter and eat while Donny processes all that he has said.

"Alright fine we don't tell her we know what party he is going to and that you guys will be watching him. Just keep me posted as the night goes on." Turning to head out he hears a "can do" and makes his way to the front of the house.