Chapter 34

With everybody's attention on the MC the Clan hold hands waiting for the notification go ahead. "Alright, time for the results. Everybody ready? Out of the 500 people in this round who advanced, only 50 of you will make it to compete for the top 10. Could you be one of the lucky few? Lets find out."

Since the number of people continuing on is so small and spread across the state, only the occasional tone and cheer went off throughout the room, truly letting people know how serious this is close to ending with a victor.

With a collectively held breath throughout the group, they somehow manage to suck in more air to hold as Arias phone goes off. Everyone dives over trying to read what it says only for Aria to happily shout out "15! We placed 15th, we're still going on!"

The collective cheers of excitement earn glares from those who didn't make it, causing them to embarrassedly sit back down as the MC chuckles at all the overly happy people in the room.

"If you haven't heard anything by now I'm afraid you didn't make the cut. For those of the lucky 50 couples to go on, you will have 5 weeks to make the 4 dances required of you. That's January 21st, so enjoy the holidays and new year and get back to it. Just 3 more rounds till we have a winner. Could it be you?"

...

On the drive back Luke and Aria start talking about their Christmas plans since it's next week.

"On Christmas Eve I'm gunna have to go back home and visit my parents. Since I spent Thanksgiving with friends I'm kind of obligated to do this one with them. It's our system, big events or holidays alternate between friends and family for me. I should be back sometime in the afternoon to do presents at Cece and Adrians. What about you Luke?"

"Me? Hmmm... Well I'll probably just stay in my room thinking about a certain brunette in my life while watching holiday movies till the gift exchange like you said. Mmmm those thoughts though." Giving her a heated look with a cheeky grin, Luke can't help but find pleasure in the way her face slightly heats up and breathing accelerates slightly, knowing she caught his underlying message.

"Wh-uh.. T-thoughts?" She breathlessly stutters out.

Raking his eyes over her seated form, pausing over her chest as it rises and falls with each breath that passes through her lips, he looks back up at her face seeing desire in her eyes knowing full well his reflect the very same emotion.

His voice coming out more low and husky than before "Mmhmm. Thoughts. Thoughts of what I could do to you. Of what those lips of yours can do to me." Eyes lowering to her lips as she licks them to lubricate them from their sudden dryness, Luke can't help the groan that escapes his throat and lunges for her neck with his hands bringing her closer.

With one hand slamming their lips together for a heated kiss the other angles her body more towards him as he moves his towards her over the council.

Her hands hold onto his shirt and the arm rest for stability as she raises her body up to deepen the kiss. Tongues battle against each other as they both try to explore every single speck of the others mouth, resulting in shared moans muted by their sealed lips.

As she goes to unbuckle her seatbelt to get closer to him a horn goes off behind them letting them know that the red light they have been stopped at has turned green for sometime now. Quickly pulling back from each other with red faces and heavy breaths, Luke continues to drive before the person behind him gets mad and comes out of his car.

Neither spoke as they tried to calm down their racing hearts till they pulled up to her apartment.

Intent on apologizing for his behavior, Luke turns to Aria after putting his car in park only to be bombarded by her swiftly grabbing his face and kissing him deeply. Groaning he grabs onto her waist, finding out she has already removed her seatbelt making it easier for him to pull her onto his lap.

As he brings her down and grinds up into her, Aria breaks the kiss to moan at the feeling of his hardness pressing into her perfectly. Definitly not a micro-penis. Kissing up her neck he sucks just under her jaw by her ear as he rotates both of their hips back and forth heightening their combined pleasure.

"Luke" She whispers in need while clutching onto his shoulders as she rocks back and forth with him.

Kissing his way back down her neck and collarbone, occasionally stopping to suck and lick on her sweet skin he makes it to the lowest part of her v-neck shirt over her cleavage. Agonizingly slow, he glides the tip of his tongue through the valley of her breasts before sucking hard over the area.

Throwing her head back she lets out a long moan at the feel of him on her skin.

Not being able to control himself anymore, Luke pulls back to undo her pants. His hands get the button undone but as soon as he reaches for the zippers Donny pulls up with with the others in Derek's car who blows his horn startling Aria. Hitting the steering wheel behind her, she ends up hitting their horn too. Mortified as their friends saw what they were about to do, Aria runs out of the car to her room leaving a very compromised Luke behind.

I'm gunna need a cold shower when I get home he thought to himself before pulling out.