Chapter 10...Kidnapped!

Chapter 10

(Thursday 10th April 2014)

(3:00pm)

Zonnique's POV

Today's the day I go for my appointment to find out the gender of my baby..And yeah! I'm 5 months pregnant, and I just turned 18 last month........During these past 3 months, me Bre and Bahj have been able to get ourselves a 3 bedroom apartment, which it was quite lucky! Hehe, anyways! I wake up from my bed to go to the bathroom and do my daily hygiene. I then take my shower and get dressed in a pink polka dot dress with white dots on it, I slip on my pink stiletto hills, do my makeup and Bahja curls my long blonde hair..........Now that we're all ready, we go downstairs to then leave the apartment and head to the hospital....Oh! And by the way!, Breaunna is also pregnant, but 7 months gone, and you must be wondering how this happened? Yeah! When we first met Breaunna, she was already 4 months pregnant, but she didn't tell us until like 3 days later, so yeah! And She gon be havin a girl named "Natasha Ja'mie Thompson".

(30 minutes later)

(3:30pm)

(Emory University Hospital)

(Zonnique is sitting up diagonally on the bed while Doctor Nigel rubs some hot pink jelly on her stomach and starts moving it round, while typing something, then he continues with the rest of the ultrasound)

Doctor Nigel: Well Zonnique Jailee Pullins, congratulations! Looks like you're having a Baby girl!

Bahja: Awwwwwww, a Baby girl!

Breaunna: Yaaaaaaaay!!!

Zonnique: Awww *sniffs as tears begin to take over her eyes* I'm so happy you guys...But I'm also sooo sad because...Because I'm not gonna have a good story to tell about my life for my daughter, plus her father is "my step-dad!"...How am I supposed to tell her that in the next 15 years!

(Zonnique bursts into tears as Bahja and Breaunna both hug onto her tight to comfort her)

Play this song while reading: (Hey! before you continue reading, go on youtube and look for "whip my hair" by willow smith and listen to it while reading the rest of the story! Sorry I have to to do it like this? Its because "Wattpad!" decided to be a "total retard!" by not letting me put the song in the multimedia! and when I tried on the comment box, it just doesnt show up right! and its done that to many links! So it has to be this way. Sorry :( and enjoy the chapter! <3

(1 Hour 30 minutes later)

(5:00pm)

(Zonnique, Bahja and Breaunna are all walking down the street together all eating different flavours of ice-cream until a medium sized black van suddenly pulls up next to them, and 2 guys dressed in complete black with black masks on, come jumping out of the van and they both pick up Zonnique, making her drop her ice-cream, and they both carry her inside the van and the driver drives off, leaving Bahja and Breaunna to scream and panic.......

Breaunna: OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ZONNIQUE JUST GOT KIDNAPPED RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!!!...WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO???

Bahja: Don't worry Breaunna!...We gotta calm down and figure out what to do next! But for now let's run to the police station!

Breaunna: Ight! But you know I can't really run! Since I'm 7 months pregnant!

Bahja: Don't worry bout that, we'll just walk there, but fast ok!

Breaunna: Ok cool

Bahja: Leggo!

(Bahja and Breaunna start speed walking to the police station)

(In an unknown place..........

Zonnique: *In deep tears* YOU BASTARD!...HOW'D YOU FIND ME!...WHYCHU KIDNAP ME???

???: Awwww poor Zonnique! You must be "oh so upset" that your already "missing your mummy!"

Zonnique: *In deep tears* STOP IT!...DONTCHU DARE REMIND ME OF THAT!

???: And DONTCHU DARE YELL AT ME!...You think I wouldn't find you! You think I would never be able follow you around and know your where abouts?...Oooh yeeeaaah...Cuz I FOUND you baby!....And to think that I would never know you were pregnant Heeey!...Well guess what! Zonnique!...I already knew since the day you found out!

Zonnique: *In deep tears* WHAT! HOW? THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE?

???: Ooooh yes! It is possible Zonnique!...Cuz I always get my way!

Zonnique: *In deep tears* Urgh! YOU'RE A Bastard!

???: *He kicks the side of her stomach*

Zonnique: *In deep tears* AAAH! *She starts crying harder*

???: That will teach! You a lesson on how NOT! To MESS! With Me!...Stupid Hoe!

(Him and his crew walk out of the room and slam the door...Leaving poor 18 year old Zonnique Jailee Pullins to cry hysterically on the floor of a filthy damp room..........And don't worry! The baby is gonna be absolutely fine! She survived "the kick" so its ok)

End of Chapter 10

Chapter 11 coming soon

What do yall think of this chapter?

Who do yall think Kidnapped Zonnique?

What do yall thinks gon happen next?

Stay tuned to find out!...In "Complicated"

NOTICE: Heeeey yall! It's yo gurl "@Sarah_OMG" Here! And ima be Kiya's official co-writer for this story. And I hope yall enjoyed this amazingly wild chapter of this story that I wrote just for yall. And stay tuned cuz yall gon experience reading my wonderful writing skills. So don't forget to follow me also and read my books yall! And SHOUT OUT TO "@KiyaLovesYou" FOR THIS MAKING THIS AMAZING STORY AND FOR THE COLLABIRATION OF MY HELP TO THIS STORY!!!