Chapter 16 - You can run! but you can't hide!

Chapter 16

(Tuesday 21st October 2014)

(12:00pm)

(Manhattan, New York City)

Zonnique's POV

Me, the girls and my sisters and Auntie just arrived in new York City. And I'm just about to turn round to a hotel......Now as I've done so! We all get out the car and grab our suitcases from the trunk, and head inside the hotel.

Zonnique: Excuse me! Can I have a room for 9 please! (Including Zonnique's baby Anwesha, Breaunna's baby Natasha and Bahja's twins, Rikayla and Simone)

Receptionist: Yeah sure, what's your name?

Zonnique: Urm...Chloe Zuko

Zonnique's POV

I had to lie about my name because I'm worried that whoever wants to hurt me is right under my nose!

Receptionist: *she types up something* Ok Chloe, here are your keys *gives them to her* and your room is room No.11 on the third floor, upstairs!

Zonnique: Thank you so much!

Receptionist: Your welcome, have a nice day now Chloe, and be careful with your surroundings ok!

Zonnique: Urm? Ok, thanks, you too

*The Receptionist smiles at her as they all leave to their room....But All of a sudden!..She picks up her cell phone to make a phone call.........

Receptionist: Hello?.....Yeah!......She's staying here, at the hotel!....Uh-huh!...Yes! The Brat is right here at Neverland hotel, and she's in room No.11 on the third floor.......Ight then! Ima do that!...Yep! Ima keep an eye on her!

(6 hours later)

(12:30pm)

(Room No.11......

Bahja: So Zonnique!...How long will we be staying at this hotel for?

Zonnique: Just until we're able to find a suitable place to live!

Bahja: Oh ok!

Zonnique: Yeah! but I still don't know who could of sent me that text?

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Eh? Why would anybody want to hurt you?

Zonnique: We don't know for now!...But I'm very sure that one day, the answer will come to us!

Bahja: Yeah, your right! But for now, let's just enjoy New York!

Natasha: *African accent/dialect* Yeah! Can we go out and explore the city please!.

Breaunna: Yeah, please Nique Nique? I've always wantde to explore New York City!

Bahja: Same! And there's so many nice shops to get new swag at!

Breaunna: Yeah pleeeeaase!

Natasha: *African accent/dialect* We all wanna go!

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Pleeeeeeaase big sister! pleeeease!

Zonnique: I don't know cuz a my situation yall!...But since yall beggin me!...Ima take yall out!