Chapter 12 - Operation save Nique Nique part Three

Chapter 12 part 3

(Still Thursday 10th April 2014)

(10:00pm)

(Bahja is driving her now black Mercedes with Breaunna next to her, until she pulls up in front of Zonnique's old home in which she once lived in with Jamal before she left, and the both of them now get out of the car and start running inside the building. But as they get inside the house...They find no one there!.............

Bahja: I-I, I can't believe this! They're not here???

Breaunna: Ugh! And you said you knew where they were!

Bahja: I know!, I just thought that! *slaps her hands flatly against her thighs* That she would be here!

Breaunna: Yeah! Great work! Bahja! Now will Never find her!

Bahja: Oh yes we will! I'm not giving up yet Breaunna!...And I know the best! Way we can find her!

Breaunna: And what could that possibly be?

Bahja: Since I have Zonnique's number on my phone! I can easily track her exact where abouts on my phone! Making it easy for us to go to the exact! Place Jamal took her to!

Breaunna: That's great! You should try and track her down now!

Bahja: Roger that!

*Bahja gets out her phone and dial's Zonnique's number on her tracker to find her, and the tracker says that it is unable to track her down due to loss of signal*

Bahja: CRAP! I can't track her down! Zonnique's phone must have been Smashed by that Dick Jamal!

Breaunna: Oh my god!

Bahja: Just great! Now he'll probably kill her and the baby!

Breaunna: No don't say that! He can Never kill Zonnique! Or the baby! You understand! God is gonna protect and the baby ok!

Bahja: Yeah your right!..Now I guess were just gonna have to go home! Because she could just be anywhere now!

Breaunna: Yeah! I just hope that she's ok!

Bahja: Yeah! And I hope that one day we'll see her face again!

(3 Months later)

(Friday 18th July 2014)

(1:00pm)

Bahja's POV

Today we're going to the airport to pick up Zonnique's 15 year old little twin sisters, Sandra and Natasha, along with her auntie Merveille. And it's such a shame that we have to go and pick them up without Zonnique being there! And it's gonna be really embarrassing! And to think about how upset their gonna be when they find out that Zonnique has been kidnapped after 12 years of not seeing each other...Its really gonna be heart breaking!...Oh yeah! And I forgot to mention, Breaunna gave birth to her baby last month, on the 7th June.

Bahja: HEY BREAUNNA! ARE YOU READY TO GO AND PICK THEM UP?

Breaunna: YEAH! I'M COMIN DOWN NOW! WITH THE BABY

Bahja: OK!

(Breaunna comes down, and they both leave for the airport)

(1:30pm)

(Atlanta National Airport)

(Bahja and Breaunna are standing at outside the gate, inside the gate until they see a bunch of people coming out the gate, and eventually seeing Sandra, Natasha and Merveille)

Bahja and Breaunna: Heeeeeey!

Sandra, Natasha and Merveille: *African accent/dialect* Helloooooo!

*They all hug each other*

Breaunna: Welcome to America yall

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Thank you! Mais, where is my sister? ("Mais" is the French meaning for "But")

Merveille: *African accent/dialect* Eh! Where is Zonnique?

Bahja: U-Urm! It's a long story! We'll explain when we get home!

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Ok! And it better be good!

(They all start walking out the airport and get the car, driving back to the Apartment)

(2:00pm)

(The apartment complex)

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Well Bahja! Aren't you going to tell us about Zonnique?

Bahja: Yes! Just everybody sit down!

*They all sit down*

Bahja: Well!...3 months ago, Zonnique was kidnapped by your step-father Jamal, so we both tried to look for her! But there was no luck! So we just stopped looking for her, in hope that one day she'll come by!

Sandra, Natasha and Merveille: *African accent/dialect* WHAT!

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* So you mean? That my sister has been kidnapped!...And you stopped looking for her? And you didn't even inform the police???

Bahja: Yeah, but we did tell the police, but there's been no leads ever since! Now we just don't know if she's alive or not! She's been missing for 3 whole months!

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Oh my God!...This is unbelievable!...So I COME ALL THE WAY FROM CONGO, KINSHASA, AFTER 12 YEARS OF NOT SEEING HER FACE!, JUST TO SEE AND BE WITH MY SISTER!!! AND I FIND OUT THAT SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED! Oh my God ooooooo, this is not real!

Natasha: *African accent/dialect*NOW I'm REALLY upset!..WHY WOULD MY STEP-FATHER DO THIS NOW! EH? WHY WOULD HE?

Merveille: *African accent/dialect*Hm! Jamal you are an abomination!...YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION!...YOU KIDNAP MY NIECE! JUST SO I CAN'T SEE HER!....Ooooooh Lord! *slaps her hands flatly against her thighs*

Breaunna: Guys its ok! Please calm down! We're both just as upset as you are! But we just don't know where she could be at the moment! So we just gotta pray God that we'll find her!

Sandra: *African accent/dialect*Ok then but when! *tears start falling down her eyes* WHEN WILL WE FIND MY SISTER! EH! WHEN WILL WE FIND MY SISTER OOOOOO!!! *She continues to cry hysterically*

Bahja: Sandra its ok, please don't cry, we're gonna find her one day!

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* *In deep tears* DON'T CRY? WHY SHOULDN'T I CRY! EH! MY SISTER HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND HER!!! MINE AND NATASHA'S 16TH BIRTHDAY IS NEXT SUNDAY! AND ZONNIQUE IS NOT EVEN HERE! ALL I WANT IS MY SISTER BACK!!!!

(Sandra continues to cry as everyone hugs onto her, creating a group hug)

End of Chapter 12

Chapter 13 coming soon

What do yall think of this Chapter?

This chapter is officially written by "@Sarah_OMG"