Chapter 1

Skylar's POV

Shawn and Skylar.. we are the perfect match for each other. Being in a middle school relationship is tough, but dating a white kid makes it even tougher. And him being vine famous makes it EVEN harder.

I'm currently sitting at lunch, talking to my best friend McKenzie and nibbling on the processed chicken that was sitting in front of me... Middle school food sucks.

"So you're still with Shawn I see?" She says looking up from her sandwich

"Of course Mack, we've been together for 2 years, what would make you think that we would break up now?" I chuckle a bit

"Well where is he then?" she rolls her eyes jokingly and looks around

"You know Shawn. He's probably in the choir room working on his vocals or vines or something" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ohh ok." she answered and we continued talking about other things.

When lunch was over, I walked to the spot that I always meet Shawn at after lunch. As usual, he was sitting there waiting for me.

"Hey babe!" He greets enthusiastically

"Hey!" I say just as enthusiastically and grab his hand after leaving a peck on his cheek.

As we walk to our next class, we get the usual stares and glares from people.

"What is this? This isn't the 1900s!" I yell at them, causing them to quickly mind their own business.

I wasn't one to mess with...

"Calm down Sky.." Shawn whispered in my ear gently.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away from him.

He was too nice. He never really defended our relationship and always brushed it off when people brought it up.

Don't get me wrong, I love how forgiving he is, but can I get a little raise in the voice every once in a while? Ughh.

I walked to my class and as I was going to walk in I felt an arm grab me and turn me to face them.

"What is wrong with you Sky?!" he whisper yelled, trying not to attract any negative attention.

"Why don't you support our relationship Shawn?! All these people look and stare and talk shit, but you never say anything! Why is it always me?! Do you not love-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Skylar!" He growled at me, "If I have been with you for 2 consecutive years you know I love you! I am not one to pick fights with people and you know that! So if you have a problem with it then go. I'm sick of this!" He yelled and walked away.

I stood there in awe as tears started to roll down my face.

Did he really just break up with me?

A/N: Heeeey! Surprise!! New book! I hope y'all enjoy this new book, I can tell its going to be good. Love ya!

-Taylor