Chapter 14

That's....

Camila Cabello!

I was furious on the inside, but I couldn't let them see it.

I quickly put a smile on my face and walked over to the two who were sucking each other's faces off like fish.

"Hey Karla!" I say with a smile

She quickly turned to me with a smile and jumped off of Shawn's lap, "Hey Skylar! This is my boyfriend! You know Shawn right?"

I looked over at him in fake confusion before saying, "No, I don't know him" shaking my head at the both of them before sticking my hand out

"Nice to meet you Steven" I say to Shawn

Petty Betty over here, I'm telling you

Shawn looked at me angrily before putting a fake smile on his face, "Nice to meet you as well"

Camila just looked at the both of us with a dumb smile on her face, completely oblivious to what Shawn and I knew.

"Well Skylar, these are my friends from LA, they're in Team 10 if you've heard of it." Camila said pointing to one group of boys, a tall one stood out to me in particular though.

" Camila said pointing to one group of boys, a tall one stood out to me in particular though

"No I haven't, but it's very nice to meet you" I smiled genuinely and look at the tall boy.

After Camila introduced me to Fifth Harmony and some other groups, I sat down and started to socialize.

The tall boy named Neels that I found attractive was playing hard to get, but two can play at that game.

He would look over at me and when I would wave him over he would shake his head and motion for me to come over to him instead. But I'm not an easy girl so you're going to have to play by my rules.

I finally decided to test him a little bit.

"Come on Karla, let's go dance!" I said standing up and walking to the dance floor.

I started to dance seductively to Ride by Ciara, locking eyes with both Neels and Shawn.

I finally turned around and started to shake my derrière to the beat, and a couple seconds later I felt some hands grip my waist.

"You like to tease huh?" The new voice whispered in my ear

"Of course baby" I smirked and turned to face Neels, "So I see you finally gave in." I teased him lightly

"Well with something so tempting, it's hard to play so tough." He said slapping a hand to my ass

I quickly grabbed his hand and kissed the back of it before putting it to his side, "Don't touch what's not yours babe" I teased again before turning to walk away.

I almost made it to the bar but I bumped into a tall body.

"I'm so sorry-" I stopped myself as I realized who I bumped into, "Just kidding"

"Skylar cut the bullshit" Shawn said 

"Nahh I'm good." 

"I know you remember me, and I remember you Sky"

Hmmm, I want to have some fun with this.

I moved closer to Shawn, causing him to step back and sit on the bar stool. I came closer and I moved into his ear, "Of course I remember you baby" I kissed his ear, causing him to moan.

I kissed down his neck and to his lips for old times sake, "How could you forget me?" I asked him, acting like a hoe

"But you have a girlfriend now. So we might as well forget about each other Steven." I said and walked away without letting him say a word

A/N: Wooooooah! A lot happened! Skylar was acting like a thot, she and Neels Visser seem to be getting along very well, she kissed Shawn again. What do you think?? Should Skylar and Neels get together?? Let me know what you think in the comments!

-Tay