Chapter 22

"Wait. What do you mean you got your memory back?" Taylor asked.

"Skylar was talking to me while I was 'asleep' and that kind of sparked my memory to come back I guess." I shrugged, getting out of the bed.

"Wow... so what's your plan?" Matt asked me.

"I want her to confess that we dated, because I still care about her. But she thinks that I'm an asshole after the way I acted that night at the club."

"I would too.." I heard Nash say under his breath.

"Okay. So how are you gonna get her to confess?" Taylor asked

"I'm gonna ask her to take me to all of our favorite places, in hopes that she'll tell me." 

"Awww! Now let's go get some food." Matt said and pointed to the door, walking out causing the 3 of us to laugh.

Later that day when Skylar got home I decided to have her take me on the first adventure.

"Hey Sky, I'm feeling some ice cream right now. I heard about this little place called Cow Tipping Creamery that I want to try." (This place in Texas, it's sooo good!)

Her eyes widened as she turned around and looked at me, "O-oh, umm okay. Let me get my shoes and we can go." 

She put her heels back on and we walked to her car where we drove the short distance to the creamery. When we got there we were greeted by Rose, the old woman who would always serve us when we came here.

"Hello Shawn and Skylar, my favorite couple!" She greets as Skylar shakes her head wildly.

"Oh yea, you guys broke up." Rose's face fell as she went to make the ice cream.

Rose always remembered what we wanted so we wouldn't have to waste time ordering. 

When she finished them I handed her the exact change and Sky's eyebrows furrow.

"How did you know the exact change?" She asks

"Oh I-uh math." I tell her and walk over to a table.

We sit in silence for a while and eat our ice cream before Skylar pipes up, "So do you feel like you're remembering anything?"

"Yea, I remember that I'm famous and that I dated Camila Cabello. I also remember the boys. But I can't remember my relationship with you." I said and I noticed her face fall.

"That's ok! I'm your best friend." She smiles weakly and finishes her ice cream, throwing it away.

I follow behind her and throw mine away, walking to her car. When we get to my house she stops the car, but not getting out of it.

"Are you coming?" I ask.

"Oh.. uh no, the doctor said when you start remembering things again I can leave. And your foot is better so you don't really need my help anymore.." She whispers.

"Oh.. okay, well um. Will you come by tomorrow? I have another adventure that I want to go on with you." I tell her with my charming smile, and I can see one growing on her face.

"Sure Shawn, see you tomorrow." She says and waits for me to make it into the house like she always does.

A/N: Short and crusty chapter, but I hope you enjoyed!

-Tay