Chapter 23

(Y'all.. oh Lord I feel so bad, I completely forgot about my lil book!)

Shawn's POV

Skylar was at my house bright and early the next morning, wearing a big smile on her face.

"Ok, so where did you want to take me?" She asks nervously.

"I just want to drive to this park downtown, it seems familiar to me." I lied as I walked to my car.

Skylar nodded and got in the passenger seat as I drove to the park where I asked her to be my girlfriend.

Flashback...

"Ohhhh my gosh... I'm about to ask Skylar out! I'm only 15, is this what normal people do?" The questions were rolling through my mind as I paced back and forth on the basketball court.

A few minutes later, Skylar walks up to me with a smile on her face and butterflies fill my stomach.

"H-Hey Sky-Skylar.." I stutter, causing her to give me a weird look.

"What's wrong with you? You never act like this." She says.

"I-Uh-I wanted to give you this." I say as I shove a piece of paper in her hands and turn around, my back facing her.

I wait for a painful amount of time, waiting for her to answer my note, until I feel Skylar tap my shoulder.

I didn't say anything, I just looked at her waiting for her response.

"Yes Shawn I'll date you." She chuckled as she pulled me into a hug.

I finally let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding as I wrapped my arms tightly around her.

End of Flashback...

I chuckled lightly at the memory and Skylar questioned me about it.

"What are you laughing at?" She smiled

"Nothing.."

Before she could question me further, I pulled up to the park and I saw Sky's eyes widen.

"W-Wow, this is a beautiful park.." She mumbled.

"Yea," I say as I get out of the car, "I just feel connected to it, do you know why?" I ask knowingly.

"Hmmm... Nope." She lies and starts to walk ahead of me.

"Oh.." I groan and start to follow her.

After a while of walking, we stop at a bench and start to talk.

"So I notice you're starting to remember more, that's good." She starts.

"Yea, but I feel like there's still a lot that I don't know."

After a pause, she starts talking again, "Well I guess I should be honest with you Shawn.. We were more than friend-"

She was caught off by a tall blonde who I remember to be my ex, Stephanie and some little girl.

"Shawny! Oh my goodness, it's been forever. How are you?" She asks, completely abandoning the girl to throw her arms around me. I started to feel bad for her, but she was quick to start talking to Skylar.

"Hi Dr. Alexander!" She greets bubbly. (I don't remember if I gave Skylar a last name, so let's just go with this one.)

"Hi Avery!" Skylar greets with the same amount of enthusiasm as she pulls the small girl into a hug.

"Stephanie?" I look at her with a confused expression on my face.

Skylar looked at me with a pondering look, wondering how I remembered Stephanie out of all the people I could've known.

She quickly shakes her head and continues to talk to Avery.

"That girl isn't mine I promise! That is unless you like little girls!" She says with a stalker smile.

"Wow.. How low can you be to abandon your own kid for a man." I said, disgusted, "I don't know why they let you out of jail. You bitch." I tell her before turning away.

A/N: Oh lord, this chapter was crusty dusty and I am so sorry! I completely forgot about my lil book y'all! I feel so bad, this goes to show how hard it is to have like 30 books lmao! But I hope y'all enjoyed, and I'll try to update this book more often!

-Tay