Chapter 11

^^^^ Stephanie

Skylar's POV 

It's been a while since I've talked to anyone, a month to be exact. It's been the longest month of my life.

Shawn stopped trying to come over.

He's moved on.

Which is what I wanted... Right?

I shouldn't have just blocked him out like that, he didn't even know what happened and I let him slip through my fingers. I wanted to go back to him, but I was too late.

He has a new fling going on, with some girl named Camila. Stephanie is completely out of his picture but very present in mine.

She shows up to my job and harasses my employees and myself. She hasn't shown up to my house which is a blessing, but it's still scary.

I am on my phone stalking Shawn's page, seeing how happy he is with this girl and it breaks my heart. It's like he's already forgotten about me, but it's my fault that this happened.

I was going to continue scrolling, until I heard a loud bang on my door downstairs

I was going to continue scrolling, until I heard a loud bang on my door downstairs. I grabbed a bat in one hand and a cast iron skillet in the other and proceeded to walk to the door.

I didn't even make it all the way but the door flew open and a tall man in black walked toward me with a towel in his hand. My adrenaline kicked in and I knew that I wasn't going down without a fight.

I knocked the man over the head with the skillet and watched him fall to the ground. When he did, I sat on top of him and pulled his ski mask off of his face to reveal some random man.

"Who are you?!" I yelled as I punched the man in the face, lifting my bat ready to hit him

"Wait! I was sent here by some girl! She wanted me to get rid of you or some shit like that!" He begs.

"Who?!" I yelled.

"Stephanie Manders" He said

Damn... I need to call Shawn

After calling the police and having the man arrested, I pull out my phone and dial Shawn's number.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Oh my gosh Shawn! Your ex is fucking crazy! She just tried to have me killed!" I told him

"And that is supposed to concern me why?" He asks

"Are you serious right now Shawn? She tried to kill me!" I yell

"And?" he says

"You know what, it doesn't matter. It's obvious that you don't care about me anymore, don't worry about me calling you."

"That would be amazing." he hung up

A/N: Wow that came out of no where! What do you think?

-Tay