Chapter 8

^^^McKenzie's POV

I can't believe that I am doing this to my best friend.

I am currently in bed with Harry and we just finished having sex. 

I felt so bad for what I was doing to Skylar, but Liam can't do what Harry does for me. He makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world.

But I am forced to give him back to Sky every night.

Harry and I haven't heard from Skylar in a while to be honest. I hope she's ok though.

The day at the mall, I was the one who called Harry who was in a drunken rage and wanted to take all of his anger out on her. I really had good intentions, but they turned out way worse than I expected.

I wanted Harry to come and Skylar just break up with him, but I never thought that Haz would put his hands on her.

I couldn't bring myself to talk to her again, so I didn't. 

From what I'd heard, Shawn and Sky are 'talking,' but there's nothing major going on because she is still technically in a relationship with Harry.

Harry and I were cuddling in bed when we heard the front door open and footsteps coming up the stairs toward us. I quickly jumped under the bed and listened out for what was going to come.

A few moments later, Skylar walked in the room with a can of pepper spray in one hand and a suitcase in the other.

"Sky where have you been?" Harry asks with genuine worry and surprise

I wish he would worry about me like that..

"I've been worried sick!" He exclaims, "What's the suitcase for?"

"I've been at Shawn's house... I'm packing your shit up so you can go" She says and I see her walk toward the closet, "Why does it smell like sex in here?" She asks after she stopped in her tracks.

"Wh-what are you talking about? I-I've been here by myself for like 2 weeks without you, what did you expect. And I'm not going anywhere" Harry tries to lie

"No. There's another person here Harry. I can smell the cheap ass perfume! Where is she?!" She yelled

Oh shit...

Skylar didn't even wait for Harry to answer and she came right toward me under the bed. When she noticed it was me, her face changed to one of immense hurt and betrayal. 

"Really McKenzie?! It was you?!" She screamed at me

"Sky I-I'm so sorry, I was going to tell you I promise!" I tried

"No. Don't." Skylar looked at the both of us and shook her head before picking up a baseball bat and began swinging it at us.

"So you think it's okay to cheat on me with my best friend?" She asks calmly and walks toward Harry

"Skylar baby, calm down please..." Harry says as he dodges a swing.

Sky missed him and hit all of the pictures on the wall behind him. She then swings at me and knocks me to the ground along with more pictures of her and Harry.

She continues to break various things around the house and when she finally stops, she looks at the both of us, "Get the hell out of my house. NOW!" She yells and walks toward us again, making us run out the door.

When Harry and I get outside I go to grab his hand but he pulls away from me.

"Don't f****** touch me! Look what you did!" He yelled and stormed away.

Sure there were some more underlying details to my story, but it wasn't all my fault.

What have I done?

A/N: Awww snap.. what do ya think? McKenzie didn't tell us the whole story, what are the missing bits? Tell me what you think in the comments. How do you feel about Skylar wrecking her own house? How will Shawn react? What is going to happen next? I guess you'll have to wait and see! Love y'all!

-Tay