Chapter 19

The next morning I headed up to the hospital to pick up Shawn, when I got there the doctor gave me a synopsis again about what I would be doing with Shawn, like giving him baths, feeding him, etc. 

He also introduced me to the nurse that would be coming in periodically to make sure I was doing everything right. His name was Matthew.

And he was FINE.

God why are there so many hot guys in my life?

"Hi Skylar, my name is Matthew" He smiled at me

"Hi..." I looked at him in awe before I was pulled away by the doctor.

I walked with him into Shawn's hospital room and saw Shawn sitting on the bed fully dressed and ready to go.

He looked up at me and smiled, "Skylar right?"

I nodded as he stood up and hugged me

I led him downstairs to my car and headed to his house, the ride being silent.

"How long have we known each other?" He asks, looking over at me

I gulp, not wanting to tell him that we dated, "Well.. we met in elementary school then became friends in middle school. We've been friends ever since.."

"Wow... I don't know why, but I feel like we were more than friends.. did we-" He was cut off by my phone ringing

"Oh my gosh I'm soooo sorry, let me get this" I say quickly answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sky, it's me." It was Neels

"Yea, what's up?" I ask

"What do you have going on today? I was hoping we could hang out." He says and I automatically feel bad.

"Neels I'm so sorry, but you know Shawn got out of the hospital and I have to take care of him."

"....Why can't his nurse take care of him?" He says with an attitude

"Because I am his primary care giver for now. Wait.. How do you know he has a nurse?" I ask, suspicion laced through my voice

"I- Uh- I-I Uhh. It's normal for patients to have a- uh nurse when they get out of the hospital." He says

"Yea whatever, but listen. This jealousy shit isn't gonna work anymore. We aren't even dating so you have no right to get mad and question me whenever I'm with Shawn ok? If that's a problem for you then I'm gonna have to let you go." I snap

"Yea, ok" he says

I hang up and see Shawn looking at his hands, "Was that your boyfriend?"

"Oh noooo. He's just a friend, I promise." I reassure him, grabbing his hand.

Shawn smiles as we pull into his house, me helping him inside.

"Wow... this is my house?" He asks, looking over at me

"Yea hahaha" 

I start to give him a tour of his house before I lead him to his room.

"You seem tired, let me help you out of these clothes so you can sleep." I tell him and sit him on the bed.

I slowly start to lift off his shirt and my breath catches in my throat as my hands slide up his abs and his toned chest.

"Oh God.." I hear him groan under his breath, but I decide that it's best that I don't say anything.

As the shirt comes off, I make eye contact with Shawn and he wraps a hand around my waist pulling me onto the bed. We start to lean into each other, but we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Shit..." I groan as I gently push him off of me, "I'll get it.."

I walked to the door and opened it to see Cameron, Nash, and Matthew E. standing there.

"Woah Sky! You look a bit flustered, are you alright?" Cameron asks

"Uhh, yea I'm fine. Shawn is upstairs in his room" I tell them and walk to the kitchen.

A few minutes later they come back down with worried expressions on their faces.

"What's wrong?" I ask them

"Where's Shawn?"

A/N: AWWWWW SNAP! Where did Shawn go?! Was it Neels? Was it Harry? What happened guys??? I guess we'll have to find out in the next chapter!

-Tay