Chapter 11

Grace's Point of View:

Everyone looked out of the window and saw a blood red Moon. Gasps erupted in the room.

"Time to be alert, it arrived," Chafica's voice echoed in the hall.

"Lady Chafica it can't be true!"

"You are lying!"

"What will happen now!"

"Calm down, everyone!" Chafica said.

I heard everyone shout and scream and many people were crying. What the heck was happening? What had arrived?

Andrew got up from his seat and went out of the hall. Where was he going?

"Don't fool us Lady Chafica!" someone from the back seats screamed. I glanced around and saw everyone's horrified faces.

"This was already expected! Now don't disrespect me or you will rot in the dungeons!" Chafica's eyes burned with anger.

Katherine and Elizabeth were silent the whole time.

"I think we should not celebrate the festival this year. Salinzala tungla huens dun oalax," Chafica said and went out of that hall, leaving everyone in silence.

What does it mean? Why do they even talk in this language?

'All the official announcements are done in Klatarian. Klatarian is the language of vampires,' I heard Thomas' voice in my mind.

I looked towards him and he gave me a blank look. Creepy guy.

But what do those words mean?

I nudged Katherine and she looked towards me with a frown.

"What do those words mean? What is happening here? What arrived?" I asked her.

"She said that the Salinzala festival has been canceled. And now is not the time for you to know what has arrived," she said.

Why do they never tell me anything?! I groaned in my mind.

Everyone from the village started going out of the hall, some with angry faces and some with terrified.

'Young lady, you have to find answers on your own. No one is going to tell you. My advice is to not ask anyone,' I heard Flower's voice.

'Flower? What are you doing here? How did you come here?' I asked. This time I didn't freak out from her voice.

'I am everywhere, nothing can stop me, you can't imagine how powerful I am, goodbye. Follow your joy,' Flower said, leaving my mouth wide open.

"Grace? Let's go. No Salinzala festival this year," Katherine said with a pout. Her voice made me snap back to reality.

---

Coffee makes me happy every time. Its weird to see vampires drinking coffee. After that drama, Katherine, Elizabeth, Chafica and I came here in Chafica's room to have some girl time.

"Lizzie, I don't think we can call this girl time," Chafica chuckled, "we both are oldies now. We should call it grandma time."

We all laughed.

"Yeah, definitely grandma time. I hope I become one soon," Elizabeth winked at me, "I want to see little Andrews and Graces running around in the castle and eating my cookies."

I blushed hard, Katherine nudged me and jumped her brows up and down suggestively with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Come on, let's not talk about it," I said and hid my face in my hands. Little Andrews and Graces? Gosh!!

"Okay, okay," Elizabeth said making everyone laugh except me.

"I thought vampires only drink blood. But you guys are drinking coffee. I saw Katherine drinking coffee too before some days," I said with a frown.

They all laughed looking at me.

"That's so funny Grace! How can we only drink blood?" Elizabeth said.

"I read that in some fantasy books," I said.

"That's just a myth, blood twice a day is enough for us, we eat food too!" Katherine said with an amused expression.

What? I didn't expect that!

"Blood... Blood is magical. It can make things work against you or in favor of you. Blood carries soul energy," Chafica said, taking a sip from her coffee.

"Vampires need too much soul energy to live, our souls can't provide that much energy, so we drink blood," Chafica said with her eyes closed.

Whoa!! That's so unreal! But finding that vampires exist was even more unreal.

"Jack! When will you marry Rosalie!?" Chafica suddenly asked looking at Jack and Rosalie together.

"Come here, Rosa! I don't want that playboy near you, till he marries you!" she said with a glare towards Jack. Rosa's eyes widened and she came and sat on Chafica's lap. Jack ran away from this room.

Goodness! That's crazy! Chicken's marriage?!

"My lovely Rosalie, your babies would look so cute!! But I don't want Jack near you," Chafica said and patted that chicken's head.

Rosa created some noises looking towards Chafica as if she was talking to her.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK THAT COCK IS HOT!" Chafica said.

My dirty minded self's eyes went wide. Katherine and I both looked towards each other and started laughing.

We laughed till our tears came out. Cock is hot? So funny.

When we both calmed down we saw Elizabeth and Chafica looking at me with a frown.

"What was funny in it? Is it funny that Rosa finds Jack hot?" Chafica asked us.

"Yeah?" Elizabeth said.

"Nothing oldies, you won't understand, you know Klatarian better than English," Katherine and I chuckled.

"Kids these days..." Elizabeth said and both of them shook their heads.

"Both of you, go to your rooms!" Elizabeth said and pursed her mouth in a thin line.

"Fine!" Katherine said and pulled me out of the room.

---

Katherine showed me where my room is and went away, dancing and twirling and humming. I swear she danced all the time.

I opened my room's door and saw nothing. Everything was dark.

Suddenly someone clapped and light filled the room.

I saw Andrew sitting on my bed with a smirk.

"So let's complete what we left in that car," he said.

●●●

Was it interesting?

Rosalie and Jack gonna be married? ;)

Today the ladies had a girl time... oops grandma time.

Andrew in Grace's room? ;)

●●●

This chapter is dedicated to cats_are_adorable

●●●

VOTE ● COMMENT ● SHARE ● FOLLOW