Epilogue

Grace's Point of View:

Three years later:

I thought I was gonna die when the sword stabbed me. Turns out that the sword had cut my mind's link with Lord Darkness' mind. That's why I had felt so much pain. It had happened because of the penetration potion's magic.

I was in the coma for seven days after Lord Darkness was destroyed.

When I was in Lord Darkness' mind, a war was going on between the Slaves of Darkness and Andrew's werewolf army. Lord Darkness couldn't participate in that war because our minds were connected.

Andrew told me everything about it. A blue energy rope like thing had attached from my head to Lord Darkness' head. He was standing motionless, and I was laying on the ground. No one could come near us because of the energy shield around us.

It was a very gory war.

"What are you thinking?" Audrey said, her bright green eyes were twinkling with joy.

"Nothing," I said, smiling.

"Please give me more cookies," she said.

"No, Audrey, you ate a lot of them today," I said.

I love her, such an adorable girl.

"Pleeeasssee!"

"Okay, I'll give them to you when we are back inside," I smiled.

"Where's Katherine?" I asked.

"I don't know where mommy is."

"Okay."

I looked towards the flowers and took a deep breathe in. The castle's garden has become even more beautiful.

Muriel headed towards us.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy," she said.

"Hey Muriel," I said.

"I've my marriage anniversary party after a week. Do come with your husband, okay? Where's Katherine's beloved?" she said.

"Oh wow, yeah we'll come. Casper is with Andrew in Serup for some administrative work."

"Oh, okay. Yeah don't forget to come," she said and turned towards Audrey, "Do you wanna ride?"

"Yes!"

Muriel always lets Audrey ride on her. She is Muriel's favorite. Mine too.

About two years ago, Katherine gave birth to Audrey.

I stood up and helped her to sit on Muriel.

"Hold me tight, girllll... Grace I'll meet you in evening," she said and started walking.

Audrey turned towards me, she giggled and waved. I waved back.

After the war, Rakina was destroyed. I brought Muriel to stay with us in the castle. She was very happy about it.

Here she married a royal horse and adopted two baby rabbits and one puppy. I still don't understand how it works between them because they are all of the different species.

She even wrote a book named 'My Happy Dysfunctional Family.' It's a best seller in the Klataria. Emilia helped Muriel write that book as she is a donkey so she doesn't have hands.

I chuckled. Muriel's one of her kind.

I walked around the garden, hearing the chirping of the birds.

Gratala removed the curse from Flower when magic was once again accessible. Flower's real name is Ainutep.

It's not a common name but I love it. Gratala said Ainutep means 'soul's purification' in the Klatarian language.

A peck on my cheek snapped me back to reality.

Andrew stood in front of me with a big smile.

He pulled me into an embrace.

"I missed you," he said.

I hugged him back.

"I missed you too. You're back early to the Capital?" I said and placed my hands on his chest.

"Yeah, I wanted to surprise you," he said and brushed his lips against mine.

Putting my arms around his neck, I kissed him harder.

Three years have passed, and our love has gotten stronger. I still blush around him like a high school girl many times.

"Ahem."

I saw Emilia standing near us awkwardly with some files in her hands.

"These are some important papers which must be signed, Gracie," she said and handed me the files.

Being the Queen of Klataria isn't easy, there's so much stuff to do. That's why I hired Emilia as my personal assistant. Emilia is now a ball of sunshine. She still couldn't find her beloved, though.

"Thanks, Em," I said and she went away.

Andrew pecked my lips.

"I'll go and shower. We can go out for the lunch later?" he asked.

"Sure."

He walked inside the castle, smiling.

I looked towards the blue sky with a stupid grin. Glad the sky isn't red anymore.

Lord Darkness' end made so many Slaves of Darkness to die immediately. Many who stayed alive were put into the jail. My real parents are in the jail too. I went to meet them once, but they didn't talk to me.

No one knows what happened to Lord Darkness' soul. He never reached the spirit world. I hope he's safe and away from dark magic.

A cool breeze hit my face.

"GRACE! I LEARNED TO BAKE A CAKE! COME TASTE IT!"

I heard Katherine's voice.

She was standing at the garden's entrance.

I walked towards her. Wow, baking a cake is something new for her.

I took a bite of it and immediately regretted. I tried not to cringe.

"Is it tasty?" she asked, her eyes were full of hope.

"Yes," I lied. My mouth was still full of cake.

"Come on! I tried it earlier. It's so bad, my gosh. Don't lie," she laughed and threw a piece of cake on me.

I gulped the nasty cake and threw a piece of cake on her and laughed badly.

"CAKE FIGHT!!!"

The End.

●●●

The story of Grace and the Klataria ends here.

Did you like this epilogue?

Did you like this book?

Wow, it took me 1 year and 11 days to finish this book.

●●●

Q: Will there be a sequel?

A: Yes! Scroll down to the last update. I did its cover reveal

●●●

Follow me on wattpad lol I don't have many followers yet.

●●●

Thank you, everyone.