Chapter 14

Third Person Point of View:

The orange light from the setting sun painted the sky. Air wasn't blowing, everything was still and silent.

There was a small house built on the foot of the mountains. White smoke was emerging out of that house's chimney.

An old lady's nose was pressed against the window. Wrinkles were everywhere on her face, her light blue hair was made up in a bun.

"Flower, I think your potion is ready," Casper said.

Flower turned and looked towards the boiling pot with a smile.

"Yes, it is ready," she said and clapped her hands, the fire under the pot faded.

"When will I do this magical stuff like you?" Casper said with a frown on his face.

"Soon, Casper. Soon. The day you meet your beloved, you will get your powers," Flower said and walked towards him. She ruffled Casper's brown hair, making him groan. 'You have a very important role' she thought.

"I hope to meet my beloved soon," Casper said, passing his hand through his hair. He was a tall and lean man, always positive. She loved his optimistic thinking.

Flower sighed. Darkness was very near, she hoped that Grace would not get hurt. She smiled at thought of Grace being King Andrew's beloved. Her granddaughter was going to become a queen.

"Casper, will you please give me my crystal?" she asked.

Casper nodded and removed a big circular crystal from the cupboard beside the fireplace. He handed that crystal to Flower.

"Is great Queen Floisa's spirit gonna come today?" he asked.

"Yeah, she is arriving today with the news about Event and Darkness from the land of Spirits," Flower said. Casper shuddered hearing the word 'Darkness', Flower had told him many stories about it.

Casper was a good person, his parents left him on the door of Flower's house when he was just five years old. He was like her grandson now.

"Don't worry, my dear. I am still alive," Flower chuckled.

The crystal in Flower's hands started glowing brightly. Golden light filled the room. Floisa was arriving.

The golden light faded and a figure of a short lady appeared in the room. Floisa's body was transparent and golden colored.

"Good day, Flower and Casper. I hope you both are having a great day," Floisa's deep voice echoed in the room.

Flower and Casper bowed to give the great Queen respect.

"Good day to you too, great Queen," they both said.

"I am back with the knowledge about Darkness, Event and... Her blood," Floisa said.

Flower's eyes widened hearing the last two words. She feared that Darkness will come into power. She didn't want a battle of Serup again.

"I need to go or else I might get caught by a slave of Darkness. Yes, the slaves of Darkness rose again," Floisa grimed.

Flower's heart started pounding. She couldn't believe it. It was too early for them to rise again.

"We in the land of spirits are quite surprised because they rose again so early. We thought there are three months left," Floisa walked around the room.

"NO!" Casper screamed in terror.

"Casper! I am still alive, nothing will happen to you, stop being a baby!" Flower scolded, placing her hands on her heart. She nearly got a heart attack hearing his scream.