Chapter 15

Grace's Point of View:

I saw some people hovering on silver discs, throwing jets of fire from their hands.

Everyone was screaming. My heart was pounding very hard. Who are they? Why are they doing this?

I felt a blanket like thing put on me, I looked around but I didn't see anything. Weird. I thought someone put something on me.

"Flower? Are you there? Please come back to my mind, help me!" I said aloud.

I didn't hear her voice. She wasn't here. I didn't know what to do. What was happening? Was everything going to end?

I looked again towards the village with my teary eyes. Those people burning the village were gone. Houses were burning, people were crying and dead bodies everywhere. Those innocent villagers lost their everything. My heart clenched looking at this view.

"GRACE!! ARE YOU OKAY?!" I saw Katherine running towards me with teary eyes.

I hid that small parcel and book in my clothes before anyone could see them.

Katherine came near and tried to smile at me as if assuring me that everything will be fine, but I could see the quivering of her bottom lip. Her hairs were a mess, blood was trickling out of her head.

"OH MY GOSH! KATHERINE, BLOOD'S COMING OUT OF YOUR HEAD," I said and looked at the wound with my hands placed on her shoulders. The cut wasn't that big but the flowing blood needed to stop.

"Leave it, I'll be fine. I was so worried about you," she said with a frown.

I tore a small part of my new skirt's bottom area to tie it around Katherine's head.

"What the heck! Why did you tear it? It was your date's-" I interrupted her by tying that cloth piece around her head.

"Do you know where others are?" I asked her. Tears were no longer coming out, I needed to be strong.

"No," she said and hung her head down.

"Let's find them," I said smiling.

She tried to smile back but she failed. I sighed, why did this happen to this place?

We walked towards the burnt village, some houses were still burning, most turned into ashes.

I saw Chafica and Elizabeth crying. Thomas had no expression on his face.

"Grace! Katherine!" I heard Andrew's voice. He was drenched in sweat. His hair was disheveled, his frown turned into a smile looking towards us.

Katherine and I were pulled into a tight hug. I exhaled in relief. But how did he come towards us so fast? We weren't near him.

"Andrew leave me now, I am fine now, I am not a baby anymore," Katherine said.

"You will always be my baby sister," he said and freed both of us from his death grip.

I looked at Katherine's head and saw that her wound was healed, probably due to vampire powers.

"Are you okay? I was so scared, I couldn't find you," Andrew said and cupped my face.

I nodded and held back my tears. I wanted to cry so hard in his arms. My life was a big mess. Maybe I was a bad luck to everyone, problems came wherever I went. Some tears flowed down my face.

He wiped my tears and gave me a warm smile.

"Shhh. Everything will be good, I am here with you," he said. I nodded and looked down.

I noticed him staring at me, I looked into his eyes and couldn't look anywhere else but him. His jaw was very sharp and he had broad shoulders making him look even more masculine. His lips were so lush.

His soft lips brushed mine, I was surprised but I couldn't resist and started moving my lips in sync along with him.

I passed my hands through his silky hair, feeling butterflies in my stomach and tingles wherever our bodies touched.

His hands brushed down my arms and rested on my hips. He kissed me harder. I was in a trance.

I didn't want to stop kissing him, I wanted more. No, I needed more. But every good thing ends.

Our lips parted and we both started breathing heavily.

I saw him grinning at me, I blushed and looked down.

OH MY GOSH! He took my first kiss. I wanted to squeal so hard but I refrained.

I heard someone's loud squealing, we both saw Katherine looking at us with her hands clasped together. A grin was plastered on her face.

Oh goodness! Nooo she saw us kissing. Ugh!

I heard a loud bang. I looked back and saw a silver disc on the ground.

Katherine and I gasped looking at a person who was pinned against the burnt wall by Andrew. Andrew's jaw was clenched and his hands were gripping that person's neck.

"Who the f*** are you? Why did you do this?!" Andrew asked, venom dripping from each word.

"All hail Darkness," the guy said.

"Tell me now! Who the f*** are you?" Andrew asked again.

"All hail Darkness!" the guy repeated.

Andrew gripped his neck harder. Blood started flowing out of that guy's neck and eyes. Andrew's eyes were red, blood red.

I couldn't look at them anymore. That person was... Dead.

•••

Heya, I am very unhappy with this chapter😭

Andrew and Grace kissed. ;)

I am sorry if you didn't like the kiss, this was my first time writing a kissing scene😳

Everything is burnt...

Slaves of Darkness. What do you think about them?

•••

This chapter is dedicated to angry15

•••

VOTECOMMENTSHARE • FOLLOW