Avengers- It Was Hot

Everyone in the compound loved (Y/n). She was the youngest of the Avengers and also the happiest. She often traveled from planets to universes, really to wherever she wanted, and she was always bringing things home. Usually they were harmless, just some antiques or cool little trinkets she wanted.

Today was different though, today she had brought home something a little different. Everyone was excited as she came home and she gave everyone their little gifts, it wouldn't be until tomorrow that they found her item.

"Why is there a dragon in my fridge?" A voice screamed. Soon everyone was in the kitchen, trying to see past Tony in time the refrigerator.

"He was hot!" (Y/n) pushed past everyone and let the small, red dragon wrap itself around her arm. "And his name is Charlie."

"I don't care what it's name is, I don't want it in this compound!" Tony lectured.

"Steve," (Y/n) whined, "He won't hurt anyone and he won't get any bigger than this." She hugged him to her chest and looked at Steve with puppy eyes.

"I-I," Steve stuttered, obviously unsure about what to do about, "I don't know anything about dragons? What if he's dangerous?"

"No! You can ask Thor! This little guy isn't dangerous at all!" Her eyes were wide as she defended the small reptile. "Thor tell him!"

Thor sighed as he knew he was thrown under the bus. Everyone stared at him, waiting for him to speak up. "He definitely won't hurt anyone, but some of our spare change may go missing." Charlie flew over to Thor and rested upon his shoulders.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked curiously, raising an eyebrow.

"This particular breed of dragon is used for scavenging, to steal things. Honestly, it could be used on missions." Thor explained.

"See! He can help us! Please let me keep him!" She begged, wrapping her arms around Steve. Steve looked at the rest of team uncomfortably, and they all knew what he was gonna say.

"What could it hu..."

"No!" Tony pulled her off of him. "Rogers, there will be no dragons in this compound!"

"But Tony," (Y/n) tried. "He's such a sweet heart and Charlie couldn't hurt anyone. He would've died if it wasn't for me!" Then Tony saw it. Something that everyone on the team weak. Something no one could resist. He saw tears building up in her eyes. The entire team went into panic mode. "No, no, no. Please don't cry. You can keep him." He pulled her into a hug.

While no one wanted to see her cry, you especially didn't want to be the reason she cried.

"Really, Tony?" Steve asked, giving him the look. "You took it too far."

"I thought everyone would like him." She cried out, being pulled over by Thor.

"I love him Lady (Y/n). He's adorable!" His voice boomed.

"Thanks Thor." She smiled and wiped the tears off her face. Everyone relaxed as they saw she was done crying. "Can I really keep him?"

"Yeah, just make sure to keep him out of the refrigerator. That's where we keep food." Tony agreed.

"Thank you!" She threw herself at him, giving him a giant hug, before running to her room with Charlie following.

"What are we gonna do with her