Chapter 2

"I want you to meet someone." Kyo exclaimed while looking straight at Soojin's eyes

"Who?" Soojin said, breaking the eye contact between them.

"You actually know him, but you never talked to him nor even glance at him. He's actually in our class." Kyo said while looking down.

Soojin frowned at Kyo and just stared at him until he broke the silence again.

"Do you remember Jeon Jungkook? The class' maknae?" Kyo asked firmly

Soojin was in thought for a while until she said no. Kyo's lower jaw fell as he looked at Soojin.

"Are you kidding me?" Kyo exclaimed while looking at Soojin with a shocked look. Soojin just shook her head.

"Ok. When are you free so you could meet him?" Kyo asked

"Why should I meet him?"

"I'll tell you on the day you meet him."

Soojin just stared at Kyo for a while until she made her decision.

"Fine. Saturday. If that's good enough."

"Ok. Thank you. I need to go back to school as I still have practice. Thanks again Soojin-ah! I hope you come to school already. Bye!" Kyo said while rushing as he still had a train to catch.

At that moment, Soojin's mom entered the room to give them their snacks.

"Kyo! Where are you going? Your snacks are here!" Soojin's mom said while placing the tray on the table

"I'm sorry ma'am but I have to go back to school right now. I promise I'll come back here soon." Kyo said while running out of the door. "I'll be leaving now ma'am. Thank you for your hospitality!" Kyo said while bowing to Soojin's mom.

•••••••••••

From: Kyo
To: Jungkook

Jungkook-ah! You can meet her on Saturday. I'll just tell you the location tomorrow.

•••••••••••

-Saturday-

As Kyo and Jungkook were in front of the door to the cafe already, they saw Soojin sitting down with her headphones on.

"That's her. The girl you were going to meet." Kyo said while pointing at Soojin.

"SOOJIN NOONA!? A-are you s-serious?!" Jungkook exclaimed, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Why? What's wrong?" Kyo gave a questioning look at Jungkook who was currently pacing around .

"I-i mean..I've had a crush on her ever since the 1st day of school even though we've never talked and ahhhhhhhh! I can't do this!" Jungkook started getting more and more nervous as the seconds passed by.

"I already told her you'll meet her today and that's the end. So now let's go inside!" Kyo started pushing the nervous Jungkook towards the door.

"WAIT!WAIT!" Jungkook screamed, earning glances from strangers. Jungkook bowed down to apologize.

"What is it now?" Kyo asked, starting to get annoyed.

"Does my hair look good? Is my outfit good enough? How do I look like?" Jungkook asked while fixing his hair.

"Yeah yeah everything is perfect. Now let's go!" Kyo pushed Jungkook towards the door, finally going inside the café.

Just as they entered the café, Soojin looked at the door to see the people who have entered and it was the duo.