Chapter 4

The trio kept on playing until it was already sunset. They decided to stop playing as it was getting late and they still had school the next day.

"Ok. We shall now look at the scores." Kyo said while taking the paper where the scores were written.

When he looked at the scores he was happy but his heart also dropped.

"O-okay. 3rd place, and the person who has a free ticket to do the dare given is...... Soojin!" Kyo said while faking a smile

"WHAT?! Nooooo..." Soojin exclaimed while rolling around the bed, trying to not accept the results because she knew Kyo and his dares.

"Just accept it dear..... Now, for 2nd place...Another free ticket goes to.....Jeon Jungkook my man!" Kyo said while laughing in an evil way.

"I DEMAND A REMATCH!" Jungkook said while taking the paper to comfirm the results also not accepting the truth, because he always believed that he was better than Kyo in Rainbow Six Siege.

"Well, just accept it you two. So now I will let you choose a level of difficulty for your dares. Easy, medium or hard." Kyo said while smiling evilly.

"Easy." Soojin said as fast as the speed of light.

"Ok.. Easy for Soojin. Now for Jungkook let's make it hard." Kyo said while smirking at Jungkook.

"Hyung...Why hard? Can't I choose easy too?" Jungkook whined

"Come on man. Accept the hard challenge or dare like a sangnamja (real man)." Kyo said while nudging Jungkook

Jungkook hesitated for a while, but when he looked at Soojin, he wanted to show his sangnamja side.

"Ok. I accept." Jungkook said sternly as he clasped Kyo's hand

"Good. So now, the dares." Kyo said while the duo whined.

"I dare you both to...." Kyo started while glancing at the duo with the confused faces.

"Wait wait...Both of us?" Jungkook exclaimed while pointing at him and Soojin.

"Yes. So this one dare is easy for Soojin, but hard for you. Anyways, let me continue. I dare you both....to have an amusement park date on Christmas." Kyo said while plastering a fake smile on his face.

Why should it be him and not me?

"A DATE?!" The duo exclaimed while blushing

"Yes. And on Christmas." Kyo said while putting an innocent fake smile on his face

The duo then admitted defeat and accepted the dare. Since it was getting really late, they thought of just giving in to Kyo and go home, and that's what they did.

"Who's going to drop you off Soojin?" Kyo's mom, who finally arrived home, asked while looking at the girl

"I'm not sure Mrs. Takamaki. I might just call my brother. Our house is near already so it might not be a problem for him." Soojin said as she put on her shoes

"No need. I'll just ask Kyo to go with you. Kyo!" Mrs. Takamaki said

"Oh! Mrs. Takamaki, it's fine. I'll drop Soojin noona off. Kyo hyung is also tired so I'll just be the one to drop noona off." Jungkook said as he smiled.

"Oh okay. Take care you two okay? Come here anytime you want." Kyo's mom said as she smiled warmly at the duo

"Thank you for your hospitality Mrs. Takamaki." Soojin said as both her and Jungkook bowed.

They soon exited the house and off they went to Soojin's house. The night's air was cool and it sent shivers down their spine. Soojin's house was just a 5 minute walk from Kyo's house, so they just decided to walk and Jungkook took it as a chance to talk with Soojin privately.