Chapter 12

At the delivery of the bad news, it felt like Soojin's world collapsed. Her dream became reality and that wasn't a good thing.

"Noona what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he walked closer to the female.

"Kyo...." Soojin whispered clutching her phone tightly while calming her beating heart.

"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked, frowning.

"He got hit." Soojin screamed as tears started falling from her brown orbs.

Jungkook who was taken aback, was speechless, and ended up just watching Soojin run to the teachers.

"I need to go back." Soojin said as she ran to the teachers while sobbing.

Soojin talked with the teachers and they permitted her to leave. Soojin thanked the teachers while bowing and went back inside the airport.

"Noona! I'll come with you." Jungkook shouted while following Soojin.

"Jungkook. No. Stay here. It will trouble the teachers if you leave too. Have some fun for me okay? I'm leaving." Soojin said as she looked away as truthfully she wanted to be with Jungkook.

"At least call me when you get there."Jungkook shouted as Soojin left "How can I have fun when you're not here?" Jungkook muttered under his breath, while looking at Soojin walking farther and farther away from him.

Soojin soon boarded the plane alone and she was expected to arrive in Incheon around 11 AM in the morning.

Soojin kept on praying that nothing serious happened to Kyo during the flight. While Jungkook in the other hand prayed for both of them.

"Jungkook-ah. Kyo will be fine and Soojin will be safe, I'm sure. Knowing Kyo, he won't give up on his life that easily. So stop worrying, and let's go get them souvenirs." Taehyung said as he patted Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook then walked with Taehyung towards the hotel they were staying at, hoping for the best.

"We've arrived at Incheon Airport. Please make sure that all of your belongings are with you. Thank you for riding with our airlines, we hope to see you again." The stewardess said through the speakers while passengers got up.

Soojin was restless as seconds passed. She would always think of the worst case scenario but would force herself to not think about it.

Soojin ran as fast as she could to catch a taxi, not even thinking about her heart problem. She went in the taxi she just hauled and took deep breaths before telling the man to go to the hospital.

"Jungkook-ah. What do you think will Soojin like? How about Kyo?" Taehyung asked while looking through souvenirs.

Jungkook didn't reply as he kept on checking his phone.He still didn't receive a call from Soojin. He called her a few times, but her phone seems to be off.

"Yah. Stop thinking about it and let's buy them souvenirs. They'll be fine." Taehyung said as he dragged Jungkook with him.

Soojin arrived in the hospital after a few minutes. She didn't have any money left so she didn't know how to pay the driver.

"Just wait a minute ahjussi." Soojin said as she went out. She looked around for people she knew and thankfully, Dr. Park, Jimin's mom was outside. "Ahhh!! Ahjumma! Dr. Park!" Soojin shouted as she waved her arms to catch the doctor's attention.

Jimin's mom looked at Soojin and made her way towards Soojin.

"What are you doing here? I thought you kids had a trip to Jeju." Dr. Park said as she looked at Soojin.