Chapter 15

As the sound of the buzzer filled the court, everyone watched the ball. But to the other team's luck, the ball didn't go in.

"Damn it." The opponent muttered as he punched his thigh.

The fans of Jungkook's team were cheering and were going wild as they won. After the MVP announcement, Soojin and Kyo went straight to Jungkook, Soojin pushing Kyo's wheelchair all the way.

"Jungkook-ah!" Kyo shouted as the said male looked at them.

"Oh hyung! Soojin noona! Did you see me do that slam dunk? We won." Jungkook said happily as he hugged Soojin.

"Yeah yeah I saw it. Don't worry." Soojin said as she patted Jungkook's back and secretly smiling.

"Jungkook-ah." An unfamiliar voice was heard calling Jungkook behind them.

The trio looked at who it was and it was no other than Min Yoongi, Jungkook's brother.

"Yoongi hyung..." Jungkook said as he let go of Soojin.

Soojin bowed to say hello and Kyo did the same.

"You make me proud bro. Ah no, not only me but our whole family. Well done." Yoongi said as he smiled and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook was flustered and couldn't say anything so he just smiled and said a small thanks to his brother.

"Anyways, is she your girlfriend?" Yoongi whispered to Jungkook nodding towards Soojin.

"Ah no no no!" Jungkook exclaimed. Soojin and Kyo both looking at him. "At least not yet." Jungkook whispered.

"Oh okay. She has a beautiful smile though..." Yoongi said.

"Yeah....Wait what?!" Jungkook looked at Yoongi with widened eyes. "You saw Soojin smile?!" Jungkook asked.

Soojin and Kyo looked at each other with a shocked expression. Soojin looked at Yoongi and shook her head.

"Ah no. Maybe she was not the girl I was looking at. I think there was a girl behind her or beside her, I'm not sure." Yoongi said not getting the whole situation but was still going with it.

"Yeah yeah. There was a girl behind me, she was very pretty." Soojin said but truthfully it was a guy behind her.

"Oh okay." Jungkook said, kind of sad.

After eating at McDonalds, they all went their own ways and went home.

-IN SCHOOL-

"Waaaahh! It's already the exams after next week." Jungkook sighed as he slumped on his desk.

"Stress week. Hell week." Kyo said. He already recovered from his broken arm but he still had to take extra care. Unfortunately, he was still on his wheelchair.

"I guess these 2 weeks we won't be meeting up much. Since we need to study and all." Soojin said as she sat on the table.

"Yeah, unfortunately." Jungkook said as he looked at Soojin. He took off his coat and gave it to Soojin as she was wearing a skirt.

Soojin took it and they continued talking.

"Well then. Let's try to survive these 3 weeks." Soojin said as she stood up and gave back Jungkook's coat.

"Fighting." Jungkook said lazily while their teacher came in.

The 2 weeks before their exams felt like the longest 2 weeks ever. The trio only contacted each other when they needed something important. Since it was their last exam before college, they were more nervous than ever.