Chapter 17

It was the day before the graduation, the trio and Sana decided to visit a theme park in order to have a pre-celebration for graduating and a celebration for entering the university of their choice.

"Guys, remember we planned that we are going to have another celebration tomorrow? After the graduation and all right?" Kyo said as he ate cotton candy

"Yeah. What about it?" Jungkook said as he sat down on a bench alongside Soojin.

"Well, I've got some bad news. I'll be going to Japan right after the graduation tomorrow." Kyo said as he felt apologetic to the duo.

"Why?" Soojin asked

"Well, a family friend suddenly passed away the other day and well my parents decided to go to his funeral as he's a close friend of theirs." Kyo answered while looking down. "I'm sorry Soojin and Jungkook. You both just have fun tomorrow."

Soojin and Jungkook looked at each other then looked at Kyo.

"Aigoo.. Hyung it's fine. This is after all a sudden situation so we have no choice. So go to Japan and get us some souvenirs,okay? We won't let you enter Korea if you don't bring us souvenirs." Jungkook jokingly said the last part to make Kyo feel better. And it worked.

"Anyways, let's have some fun today, and not worry about anything else. Let's go!" Jungkook said cheerfully as he started preparing to go to a ride.

"But wait...." Kyo said, noticing something off. "Where's Sana?"

-MEANWHILE SANA-

Where are they? And where am I?

Sana thought as she frantically looked around for the trio. She was in the near end of the theme park while the other three were near the entrance.

"I just stopped to buy something from a stall and now they're gone.." Sana muttered as she went back to the place where they left her.

"SANA! SANA NOONA!" A familiar voice shouted as Sana was getting closer to the place where they last met.

"Oh! That's Jungkook...." Sana said as she ran towards the voice.

"There she is!" Soojin said as she ran towards Sana.

"Everyone!" Sana exclaimed in the verge of actually tearing up.

"Daijobu? Where were you?" Kyo asked worriedly as Sana approached him.

(Daijobu? = Are you alright?)

"Yeah I'm fine. But you three were the ones that left me. I just stopped for a while to buy something but you three were gone when I came back." Sana pouted while Kyo and Jungkook chuckled.

I want to chuckle too because Sana unnie is so cute but I can't. Kim Soojin control yourself. Soojin thought as she looked at Sana.

"Ok fine fine. We're sorry for leaving you behind. Let's go have some fun now!" Kyo said as Jungkook and Sana cheered.

"But hyung. How can you go on rides when you're on a wheelchair?" Jungkook said as he frowned.

"I'll not ride. This was the sole reason why I invited Sana. So that I won't be alone if you two go on a ride." Kyo said

"Okay then. Well where do you guys want to go first?" Jungkook excitedly said , his eyes were sparkling.

"Since we won't stay here until nighttime since our graduation is tomorrow, why don't we go to the magic castle in Magic Island first. To take a commemorative photo and all." Soojin suggested while looking at the other three.