Final Chapter/Chapter 18

Soojin and Jungkook went to the Aeronauts Balloon Ride. It was a ride where you would be sitting on a hot air balloon and you would go around the theme park.

"What do you mean by start?" Jungkook kept on pestering Soojin ever since they left the other two.

"This is the upteenth time I'm telling you, it means that the 2 hours that we will spend here is starting." Soojin said. She was a good liar.

"Fine fine. I'll believe you. Just if I find out the real meaning behind it soon, I won't let it slide." Jungkook said as they entered the ride. Soojin looked away trying to stop herself from laughing.

-EARLIER-

"Kyo. Kyo. I'll tell you something but keep it a secret." Soojin whispered to Kyo.

"What is it?" Kyo whispered back, looking at Sana and Jungkook to "keep on guard"

"Tomorrow is the deadline right?" Soojin said looking excited.

"Yeah. What about it?" Kyo said while raising an eyebrow at Soojin.

"Well, it won't be fun if we just go to the graduation tomorrow and you know tell him the truth and everything so I came up with a plan." Soojin said a faint smile gracing her lips.

"What's the plan?" Kyo said, suspicion rising.

"Once we go to the Aeronauts Balloon Ride, I will start talking only about Jimin. You know how much Jungkook hates him right?" Soojin said looking more excited than earlier. Kyo nodded , signalling her to continue.

"Well, I thought that if I kept mentioning him and say that I started liking him again, he would surely get angry. So once he starts getting angry, I will also get angry at him and say that it's my choice if I want to be with someone or not and we , you know, "fight"." Soojin said

"And then, you'll not talk to each other until tomorrow and that kind of thing?" Kyo said

"Exactly. It all depends on how he takes the situation on hand and how will he solve it or something." Soojin exclaimed.

"Well then, good luck." Kyo said as they stopped talking and went back to the other two.

-NOW-

The ride started moving and Soojin was more excited than ever, but she hid it behind a poker face.

"Waaah! It's seriously so pretty here! There are so much people." Jungkook said as he stared in awe at the theme park.

Now's the chance. Hwaiting Kim Soojin!

"Yeah it's seriously so beautiful here. I wish Jimin was here to see this with me." Soojin said emphasizing Jimin's name.

"Yeah.....Wait what?" Jungkook stared at Soojin, confusion all over his face.

"I said, I wish Jimin was here to see this beautiful scenery with me." Soojin said making it more clearer.

"J-jimin?! As in that bastard PARK JIMIN?!" Jungkook who was in the verge of blowing up exclaimed

"Yeah. And don't call him a bastard! He's a good guy." Soojin was good at acting that it made Jungkook believe her.

"He's a good guy?! What nonsense are you talking about? Don't you remember what he did to you? He disrespected you. Women must be respected!" Jungkook said angrily

After hearing the last sentence Jungkook said, Soojin was debating if she should stop or not but she didn't stop.

Women must be respected.... How perfect can you get Jeon Jungkook?