Chapter 6: Luna

It was hard to sleep after the cave.  I held the orb in my small hands. I watch the whole scene play before me. The more and more I watched it the harder and harder it was to stop crying. I look at the clock and I realized that I had been up all night again.

I suddenly hear a knock at the door. I say, "Who is it?" "Me." Lloyd's voice replies softly. I get up and set the orb down on my bed gently.  I then, make my way over to the door and open it. Lloyd was in his ninja attire for some odd reason. "What are you doing here so late at night? " I ask him but my voice was horse. 

Suddenly, he grabs my wrist, pulls me out of my room and down the hallway. My feet drag on the ground making a small cloud of dust in their wake.

~~~~~

My eyes open suddenly. Morning Sunlight peeks through the window. What was that dream? Anyway, I stretch before getting out of bed. My eyes make their way over to the ninja suit that sat on my dresser. I slowly stood up and made my way over to it. Today was the day that my training continued but with a new master. 

Once I was ready I headed out my door. I closed my door. As I was turning around from closing my door I saw a head of long brown hair darker than my own pass by. I think nothing of it and make my way to the ship deck. As I arrive I survey the area. I saw no sign of Lloyd. All the other ninjas were here though. I make my way to them.

 As I get closer I begin to hear, "He's probably not coming. He seems too smitten with her." When I'm next to them I ask, "Whos smitten with who?" "Lloyd is. With some girl, he just met," Kai replies. My eyes widen. Who could this possibly be? Right on queue, I hear Lloyd's footsteps and his voice, "Hey guys." "Took you long enough lover boy," Kai said. I turned around right as Lloyd stopped walking. Beside him was a brown-haired woman with purple eyes. She was also wearing a purple ninja suit. 

Right away, she introduced herself, "Hello everyone my name is Luna and I'm the "Element of Heart"." How can this be? "It turns out Lloyd is my "True Love". Who knew?" She smiled mischievously. I was about to speak up when Sensei Wu cleared his throat, "Alright time to begin." 

I began throwing kicks and punches at the training bots. I did this over and over for a few moments. I stopped to take a break for a bit. As I took my break I couldn't help but look toward Lloyd and This Luna character. Lloyd flexed his muscles for her. Then, I felt something in my heart that I had never felt before. It was slightly there when she introduced herself. I didn't like her and every move she made caused it to grow stronger.

---------

At dinner, Lloyd flirted with her like he didn't have a care in the world. My heart felt as if it was shattered into dust. Everyone was sitting and having a good time. Eating the food that Zane had prepared. I couldn't stand it anymore I stood up abruptly from the table and headed for my room. The moment my door shut I was on my bed in tears. "I'm the true Element of Heart. Who is she to come and here and take that title? I was born into it. I am the rightful hair," I yelled without thinking. "This had to happen when I finally accepted my fate." I choked out. I sat there crying until I fell asleep.

The next morning I made my way to the ship deck to see everyone except Luna and Lloyd. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I look over to see Misako. "May I speak to you for a moment in private?" She smiled. "O.. ok," I reply. She leads me to the ship's bridge. 

When we're alone she asks, "I was walking by your room last night... Is it true what I heard Lijuan?" "Y.. yes," I reply. "So who is that with my son?" she asked calmly. "An imposter. I'm afraid." I answer.