Chapter 7: Truth

After Misako left me to my lonesome I looked to the stars. I took a deep breath. I will have to show him who the true Element of Heart is.

Suddenly, I spot a bright light from the corner of my eye. I turned to look at it. The light was a bright purple. I make my way toward it covering my eyes as I do so. I soon made my way to the hallway and then to Lloyd's doorway. I peek into the room to see Luna using some sort of magic on Lloyd. I recognized it as mind-control magic. The same thing had been cast on my father back at home. The orb showed me that.

Right away, something nicks my shoulder drawing some blood. I look towards the direction it came from. But there was no one there. I think nothing of it and continue to watch as she hypnotizes Lloyd. Her lips were curled up into a smile as she did so. What am I going to do how am I going to deal with this? No one told me about an imposter trying to steal my identity. Looks like I'm on my own this time.

Then I hear, " I'll be the true Element of Heart yet that little girl is going down. Say goodbye to love." I stepped back in shock. I hug myself tightly. "Why is she doing this? What have I done to her?" was all I could think.

Hours later I was training outside to take out my frustrations when Luna came outside. As I was training I kept my mind off her I didn't want her to distract me, after all, I had a destiny to fulfill and I need to be in Peak condition. Then I hear, " Pink is an ugly color. Purple now that's an amazing color." " Purple really symbolizes evil you know," I reply. "Oh, I know." She giggles evilly.

Suddenly, I felt a force to my stomach knocking me to the ground. I look up to see Luna with a smug look on her face. "Did you like that?" she asks? I gave her a kick to her jaw. "Does that answer your question?" I reply. Luna shakes it off and punches me in the stomach. We fought for what seemed like days until the others came out.

Lloyd broke up the fight. "Why are you fighting Luna and who are you? " he asked me. "I'm Lijuan remember?" I ask him. I felt like I was about to cry. "Doesn't ring a bell." He replies. "Ya who is she?" Kai asks. Everyone does the same except Zane.

Right away, Zane speaks up, "Why don't you guys remember her she has been with us since the Tournament of Elements." "The memory of that time is a bit foggy," Cole says. "I don't even remember any of it?" Lloyd adds.

"Do you remember the Cave of Truth?" I asked. Everyone shakes their head no. How could they not remember the cave of truth you're only there a couple of days ago. I stood there for a moment and then realized; what if I took them back to the cave of truth would everything come back again? But before I could say anything about it I was knocked into a wall. I looked up to see Luna with a very angry face.

Everyone looked at Luna with their mouths a gap. And for some odd reason, I kissed Lloyd on the lips. After I did so light surrounded everyone and everyone seemed to be a little confused about the situation now except for Luna. "What happened?" asked Lloyd. He then looked at Luna and then asked, "Who's that?

Suddenly, Luna is surrounded by purple smoke and her hair turns to smoke as well. " Lijuan you do know that my mother has taken your mother's place with your father by her side. To think he joined willingly." She says with a smirk. " You and I both know that he is under your mother's curse," I say anger laced throughout my voice.

Suddenly Luna blast the ship with her smoke and the ship tilts knocking both Lloyd and I off. We fall into the forest below.