Chapter 10: Feelings

I was awoken by a loud knock on my door. "Yes," I yell as my voice is muffled by the bed. I forgot to ask for a pillow and a blanket the night before. "Time to get up." Sensei Wu's voice emanates from behind the door. I let out a groan and rolls out of bed onto the hardwood floor. I then hear footsteps fade away. I reach into my backpack and pull out a hairbrush. I then began brushing my hair. My hair used to go just below my shoulders but now it went down to about mid-butt. I pull my hair back into a simple ponytail. I then pull a clean pink ninja suit out of my bag and swap the dirty one I had on to the clean one. I then sticks my shoes back on and headed to the deck of the ship.

Once I made it to the ship's deck I saw that I was the first one there. I then gently ran my hand across the ship's railing. Memories flooded back to me. I felt small tears build up in my eyes. I was thankful That Wu and Zane remembered me. I was still hurt because of the other who had completely forgotten me. I thought of something though. What if they went back to the Crave of Truth? Would that jog their memories? Would they remember me once again? Or would nothing happen? My mind began to generate more and more questions.

Out of nowhere, I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump a little. I looked to the hand's owner only to see Zane. 

"Lijuan are you alright?" He asked. 

I blinked a bit and replied, "Oh I'm fine you just startled me is all."

"If you say so.." he says as he steps away.  

Suddenly, The others joined us. I heard kai say, "Lloyd you should tell her. You should do it before someone else takes her." Then Lloyds voice replied laced with some panic, "What if she rejects me, Kai? What will I do then?" Kai replies casually, "Don't worry about it. Just tell her. You won't know if you don't try." Finally, we began training.

The training lasted several hours before it was concluded. I collapsed on the floor very sweaty and my limbs soar. I missed this even though I never liked it before. I heard a thump next to me. I looked in the sound's direction to see that Lloyd had plopped down next to me. I watched as his chest heaved up and down as he lay there. My arms were spread out my right hand was so close to his left. He turned his head toward me and looked into my eyes. His long light blond hair was ruffled from training. He said his voice having a slite nervous tone to it, "Llijan I know in my mind that we just met but I feel like I have known you forever even though uncle says we've met before. These feelings I have for you are true. I was up all night trying to figure out how to say this but I like, like you." I remained silent and I knew he could see it on my face. I was hooked. I didn't know what to say but I said what I was feeling in the moment and gave him my reply, "Lloyd Garmadon I love you too. I always have." He smiled at me and asked, "Lijuan will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled back at him and said, "Yes." Finally, he grabbed my right hand with his left.

Right away Lloyd stands up and helps me off the grand. He was taller than me. I was 5"2 he was 5"9. He leans down to my level then he puts 2 fingers under my chin. Next, he leans in and presses his lips to mine closing his eyes in the prosses. My eyes closed as well. The kiss lasted till we had to part for air. Once we pulled apart he said in a whisper, "I remember everything now. I'm sorry I forgot you." I reply, "It's not your fault that you forgot me." His hand tightened around mine. He then pressed his forehead against mine.  

We sat there for what seemed like forever before Kai interrupted the happy moment by saying, "Get a room you two." I watched as Lloyd's face flushed from embarrassment. He pulled away from me and gave a death glare to Kai. I let out a giggle as I watched Lloyd chase kai down with a frying pan he somehow got. 

~~~~~~~

Lloyd and I sat next to each other at the dinner table. Everyone had regained their memories of me. Everyone was happy to have me home. I leaned my head on Lloyd's shoulder. I finally felt myself being truly happy after so many years. So it was almost time to return to him what was stolen from him, way before he was even born. I looked up at his handsome face as he to looked just as happy as I was. 

Before today I had felt my Heart powers weaken but now that everyone has their memories back I feel my strength returning. I have a feeling over the course of the next few days to weeks I will regain all my powers. Soon to add I will be inheriting my parent's powers as well. More on that later for now I want to focus on this moment right here right now.

I looked around at the others to see all of them smile. Wu looked happy as well as if all was right. Though I know this is far from over. This is the calm before the storm. My fight is not done yet.