Chapter three: Roommates

It was roughly around 3:30pm when there was a ruckus of loud laughs and yelling coming from down stairs. Currently Aaron and I were cuddled up, watching Hercules (The Disney cartoon) like we always used to before I moved. Aaron excitedly jumped up pausing the movie pulling me up with him.

"Aaronnnnnn, thats my favourite part did you have to pause ittttt," I dragged out hoping he would sit back down and finish the movie with me.

"Oh come on Ez, don't you want to meet the guys?!" His eyes meeting mine with a smirk growing on his face and a frown forming on mine.

"No not really, I mean yeah I do. Butttt after the movie!!" I sighed tugging on his shirt.

He just laughed shoving me out of the room and into the rather large empty area surrounding us upstairs. He had began walking downstairs as I sheepishly followed unsure of how I should present myself to my new roommates.

All four of the guys were lounged in the games room playing kingdom hearts or something like that and eating all sorts of snacks they had put together set out on the small table in front of them. All four had quite different features about them, one was set alone on a couch stuffing his face with food: he had scruffy look about him and has quite an impressive beard covering the vast majority of his lower face while the hair on top of his head was all messy ever so slightly moving as he kept changing his position on the couch. On the next couch their were two boys intensely focused on the game they were currently playing, the one closest to me was fairly pale and had blonde hair and bright blue eyes that were to DIE for!! while the person sitting next to him was tan with brown hair although his eyes matched the blonde haired boy whose eyes were also to DIE for. And finally sitting all rugged up on a bean bag, love seat whatever you call them was quite a strong built looking guy with his brown hair put up into a man bun.

As Aaron and I entered the room the boy with the man bun noticed us standing up quickly to come greet Aaron.

"AARON  DUDEEEE TODAY WAS EPICCCC, ALTHOUGH SCARY AND HUMILIAT-" He began yelling quite loudly but in a friendly manner. "Oh hey you must be Esme, Aaron hasn't shut up about you!! I'm Corey" He said turning his attention to me and earning a shove in the ribs from Aaron.

Shortly after the scruffy older looking guy stood next to Corey and gave me a warm welcoming smile. "Hey, I'm Elton sorry if all Corey's yelling has scared you sometimes he doesn't  know what an inside voice is," He said playfully glaring at Corey, Making me giggle.

"Hey look she does talk!" Corey playfully remarked making my cheeks grow redder as I mentally face palmed myself, I just realised I haven't said a word I must look like a complete Idiot!

"Oh yeah right, hey I'm Esme Rose, but yeah just call me Esme," I smiled at the two as they offered Aaron and I seats on the couch where the two other boys were still focused on their game not noticing Aaron and my presence. Elton let out a mighty hearty cough to get the twos attention, which luckily worked. The blonde one stood up so all of us were in a small circle type thing so it was easier to introduce ourselves.

"Hey Esme is it? I'm Sam and this is my best friend Colby," He smiled as he messed up his best friends hair whom I know is called Colby. I just nodded at his question confirming my name is in fact Esme.

**** A/N ****

OKAY SO NOW THEY HAVE ALL OFFICIALLY MET, WELL NOT REALLY BECAUSE ESME AND COLBY HAVEN'T ACTUALLY SPOKE BUT DON'T WORRY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THEIR WILL BE A LOT OF JUST ESME AND COLBY TOGETHER!!