Chapter five: midnight memories

"COLBY?" I yelled the fear in my voice quite evident. Everyone else had gone up to the roof and were setting up camp before they were going to meet us back on ground level to ride our penny boards and hang out. As they all left I checked my phone for just a second for the time (It's 12:30am btw) and Colby managed run off with both of our torches leaving me terrified and alone only being able to use my phone torch, which was quite useless if I'm completely honest.

 "Come on Colby this isn't funny anymore my phone is about to die!!!" Tears began to fill my eyes but I wouldn't dare let them fall. As I went to turn around to try and meet up with the others Colby jumped out and slung me over his shoulders giving me a heart attack.

"I am so going to kill you!! arghhh Colbyyyyy" at this moment in time Colby is crying of laughter and I literally mean crying, sometimes I want to kill the kid. 

"Come on I want to show you something" He said putting me back on the ground before grabbing my arm and gently pulling me behind him. As we were walking I took the time to really look at him and I mean really look. Life back in Australia wasn't very good to me, the whole time I was their I was in this "relationship" at first I thought we were in love, his name was Mason our relationship started off strong and very cheesy and romantic I loved it. But as time went on Mason got aggressive and did somethings that I hope never happen again to anyone. That was one of the reasons I moved back to LA I needed a fresh start and being here with Colby right now although I am terrified I'm also the happiest I've been in long time.

"Oh. My. God. Colby It's beautiful," we were stopped at old broken window frame overlooking the city lights and caos of cars and people running everywhere, I think it's beautiful to see all the caos going on in the world and look it head on peacefully not having a care in the world. Thats what I was doing here with Colby right now. Sitting on the edge of a building overlooking the beautiful city I can now call home once again. 

From the corner of my eye I noticed Colby looking at me, I turned around so my body was completely facing Colby. The way the city lights illuminated his face he looked angelic, his blue iris staring into my green the moment was perfect, suddenly I felt my eyes closing as my body leant forward only to be met by his lips crashing on to mine, moving perfectly in sync like they were made for each other. My hands cupped his face as his held my waist and I couldn't think of a place I would rather be at then with Colby in this moment. 

****A/N**** 

OMGGGG SOOOOO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA REALLLLY BAD AND SHORT BUT ESME AND COLBY KISSED ARGHHHHHHH YAYAYAYAYAYA. 

WHEN THIS STORY IS FINISHED ILL PROBS GO BACK AND EDIT THIS AND MAKE IT BETTER BUT FOR NOW IT WILL DO PLEASEEEE COMMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS TO HELP ME IMPROVE MY WRITING IT REALLY WOULD BE APPRECIATED XOXOX 

ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY INSTA: @01AntiSocial01 IT WILL HAVE UPDATES ON ALL MY WRITING ECT AND IT WILL HELP ME INTERACT WITH YALL A LITTLE MORE!!!!