Chapter 13: Puppies and boys

This morning I woke up with the biggest smile on my face I still can't believe Aaron bought me a puppy I'm so grateful I honestly can't believe it Arlo is so cute and I can't wait to watch him grow and train him!

I get out of bed still in my old over sized t-shirt and underwear. I put my hair up in a messy bun and and take Arlo off my bed where he slept last night. I head down stairs where some of the boys are sleepily making coffee and pancakes. I quietly place Arlo on the floor and wait to see who will notice him first.

Arlo walks off around the house so far unnoticed so I decided to make some coffee. As I was pouring coffee into my mug two long arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"You know you should really wear some pants, I can see your butt" Colby smirked whispering into my ear.

I turn around, our foreheads touching "And whats wrong with that?" I smirk back.

"Oh nothing," he kisses my forehead and heads off into the games room.

I grab my coffee and take a few sips before starting to walk around the house looking for Arlo. I hear a bunch of 'Awww's' and laughter in the main floor at the front door and head there.

"Awwww who's puppy is this!" Kat, Sam's girlfriend asks while Same continues playing with Arlo. Arlo spots me and runs up to me jumping up almost making me spill my coffee. He may be young but he's already so strong!

"I may have been the best friend ever yesterday and bought Ez a puppy!" a sleepy Aaron says behind me. Soon everyone in the house was surrounding Arlo and playing with him, I'm so happy everyone likes him.

"What's his name?" Colby asks. I quickly respond with "Arlo" and everyone looks at me funny.

"Whattttt? whats wrong with Arlo?" I ask.

"You named your puppy after the good dinosaur?" Corey asked.

"I think thats really cute" Colby stood up grinning.

After about half an hour the gang calms down and I take Arlo back to my room as he fell asleep down stairs, jumping around on everyone must have really tired him out.

I lay him on my bed and decide to get in the shower. After a 30 minute shower of me jamming around to twenty one pilots I braid my hair and exit the bathroom and go back into my room to find some clothes. I decide on my Nike Pros and Nike sports bra and one of Colby's merch tops I stole from his drawer it was a black 'take chances' one.

I leave Arlo in my room with the door open incase he woke up and I headed into Colbys room where he was live on younow.

"Your day has just got better I'm here!" I claimed jumping onto his bed laughing.

"Oh it certainly has" he said smirking before looking at my top.

"Wait is that my merch?" He raised an eyebrow.

"It's more then just your merch, it's you top, I stole it from the wash" I laughed kissing him on the cheek forgetting the younow was still live.

Colby turns back to his younow "Sorry guys I have to cut this short, I'll go live again I love you all!!! byeeeee" and quickly ends it.

We spend the afternoon watching Disney movies and cuddling on his bed talking about life, at around 9:30pm Brennen comes over and starts hanging out too I kept catching him looking at me and smirking so I tried to ignore it and cuddle more into Colby hoping he'd stop, but he didn't. "Babe, I'm going to go out for a swim" I say kissing him on the cheek and getting up.

"At 9:30?" He questions and I just nod and head off to my room.

----------------------------------

A/N

IM ENDING THE CHAPTER HERE BECAUSE I HAVE A WHOLE THING I WANT TO DO IN THE POOL SO I MIGHT AS WELL MAKE IT A PROPER CHAPTER

ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY 'ETHANS GIRL' PLEASE AND COMMENT ON IT IF YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT BECAUSE IDK. THANKS LOVE YOU ALL!!!