chapter eight: Colby's POV

COLBYS POV:

I run into the house screaming for Esme she's no where in sight, I got all of the twitter notifications and I can only imagine whats going through her mind at the moment, she must be terrified and it's my fault all because of that one stupid Instagram post I shared the night of our kiss. 

As I'm looking I smell something burning, I instantly run to the kitchen seeing smoke pour out of the oven, I quickly turn it off and air all the fumes out, luckily their was nothing inside. I quickly put away all the ingredients that were set out on the bench before returning on my hunt to find Esme. 

As I'm making my way upstairs I hear slight sobs coming from Esme's bathroom, I quickly let myself in and engulf her in a huge hug and I just laid with her as she sobbed into my chest, rubbing my hand in a circular motion on her back hoping to calm her down. 

"S-sorry," Is all she managed to get out not able to even look up at me. I gently placed my hand under her chin stroking he cheek as she looked up at me. Her eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks were tear stained I can tell she's been crying for awhile. Dammit I knew I shouldn't have gone out tonight. 

"Don't," I say staring into her eyes as tears kept streaming out making her eyes glossy and greener than usual. 

"Y-you s-shouldnt see m-me like this," she sobbed slowly calming down in my arms. I didn't say a word I just picked her up carrying her to her perfect white sheets placing her down before pulling the covers up. 

"Don't go," she let out in a small whisper only just audible. I turned back around slowly sliding in the other side of the bed, wrapping my arms around her petit body carefully intwining our fingers together as my thumb gently rubbed her hand in attempt to sooth her.  I soon heard light snores escape her lips indicating she feel asleep. I leant over gently placing a soft kiss on her forehead. 

"Goodnight beautiful,"

****A/N****

I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER AND PROBABLY REALLY BAD BUT HEY AFTER I'VE FINISHED THE STORY I'LL GO BACK AND EDIT IT SO SOZ GUYS BUT I'M WORKING REALLY HARD TRYING TO MAKE IT AND MY SKILLS ARE THE BEST. 

ADD MY INSTA: @01AntiSocial01 FOR UPDATES XOXO