Chapter 24: New friends

A/N SORRY IVE BEEN SO IA. TODAYS AUSTRALIA DAY AND IM BUSY BUT HERES AN UPDATE. ILL TRY AND UPDATE EVERY WEEKEND FROM NOW ON!!!

I was home. I had been home for about an hour now and Maya would be here any second. I was still shaken up about earlier on but nothing is going to happen at home Brennan isn't welcome here anymore.

I tied my hair up in a messy bun and put on a black oversized twenty one pilots top and some nike pros. I told Maya to dress comfortably as well as now we're only hanging out and watching Netflix, so we might as well be comfortable.

It was now 7:30pm and I received a message from Maya.

Maya🌻: Hey girly I'm at the gates x

I didn't bother responding to the message I just got up and let her in. I was instantly embraced in a warm hug, I wasn't expecting it but it was nice. Once we let go from the each other I finally got to see what she looks like in person. She was wearing a baby pink coloured crop top and some black leggings. Her beautiful red hair sat naturally wavy on her shoulders and she had freckles scattered across her pale face. She was beautiful.We then chatted for a little while outside before heading off into the house.

I unlocked the front door and Maya and I headed straight for the lounge area where I had set up numerous snacks and blankets for us. As we reached closer to the designated spot I knew something was off. Colby wasn't lounging around like he previously was and it was way to quiet. He was trying to scare me!

"Go around the corner and introduce yourself to Colby. When asks where I am say I went to the bathroom or something" I whispered to her and she nodded back in agreement.

I tip toed into the kitchen to scare Colby from behind.

"BOO" I heard Colby yell, which was instantly followed by a series of mumbled apologies. I could help but giggle to myself. They were talking and I decided this was my chance I entered the lounge area from the kitchen entrance and very quickly but quietly snuck up on Colby. Because he was a YouTuber I thought of yelling something other then "boo".

"DEMONETISED" I yelled quite loudly which cause Colby too scream and even Maya jumped and she could see me!!!

I began laughing my head off and even Colby thought my scaring method was hilarious. After we had all calmed down we sat down and began watching "the good place" on Netflix. I cuddled into Colby's side and he rested his head on top of mine. Maya sat in one of the love sacks in front of us with a bowl of skittles in her lap.

The night continued on and we chatted and watched more and more of "the good place". I was getting tired and I think Colby could tell as he began playing with my hair which ALWAYS makes me fall right to sleep and before you know it I had in fact fallen asleep on Colby's lap.

A/N I KNOW THIS IS A CRAPPY CHAPTER BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT FOR YOU GUYS! I HAVE HEAPS OF IDEAS NOW AND ILL UPDATE A FEW CHAPTERS EVERY WEEKEND. STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!