Chapter 20: Boyfriend?!?

A/N: REAL QUICK EVERYONE JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS IN ESME'S POV AGAIN XOXO

It's the day of Griffith Park Zoo overnight video and I can't wait I'm so excited. last time I filmed an overnight video with the boys I shared my first ever kiss with Colby and god that was such a life changing moment for me, Colby and my relationship could have been so different if it wasn't for that!

I get up and quickly hop in the shower, shampooing and conditioning my hair, shaving and washing my body. I then get out of the shower and head to much wardrobe, today I'm not bothering with makeup as I won't be leaving the house until tonight and the only person I want to impress is Colby and he's seen me worse anyways. 

I decide to wear my white converse, some black denim shorts and my black 'X P L R' Hoodie. Always have to rep the merch especially when it's sooooo comfy. 

I brush my hair and put it into two French braids before the heading down stairs with Arlo to feed him his breakfast. Once I fed Arlo I check my phone for any notifications and surprisingly I had a DM from a user called @Mayasworld. I quickly type in my password and open the DM.

-----------

 MAYASWORLD:

@mayasworld: Hey Esme! I know you probably won't see this but I think you are the most strongest beautiful girl and I'll always support your friendship and hopefully soon relationship with Colby! Just letting you know I'll always be here through all the hate, Love Maya xx 

-----------

I had tears forming in my eyes as I read the message, I had supporters? omg this is amazing Maya seems like the sweetest girl and I definitely have to meet her. I quickly typed my response. 

--------

@Esme_xox: Hi Maya, wow first of all I'd like too say thank you hearing from you has really made my day, you seem like the sweetest girl and I'd love to meet you in person, can we meet Monday for coffee? let me know xx

--------

After I responded I put my phone back on charge and went to Aarons room. I feel like I haven't seen him much lately and I just want to hang out with my best friend like we used too. I don't even knock on his door I just barge in like my arrogant self and jump on his bed lying on top of him.

"Aaaaaaronnnnn," I smirked, "Time too get uppppp, I'm dying. must. get. your. attention. uhhhhh" I joked around pretending to pass out. Aaron quickly sat up and looked at me with a smirk, which worried me because when Aaron smirks you know it's bad. Before I even knew what was going on Aaron stood up trapping me under the blanket. It is at this moment I realised Aaron had farted.

"Aaron let me out ewwww," I clawed at the blanket for fresh air, "I thought you were dead! I had to save you!" He laughed at his supposed 'joke', then releasing the blanket letting me free. 

Aaron and I spent the rest of the day watching Netflix and eating too much food.

A/N

HAHA YOU GUYS THOUGHT THE VIDEO WOULD BE THIS CHAPTER, NAH THIS IS JUST ANOTHER FILLER. 

BUT FOREAL THOUGH NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE VIDEO, I PROMISE YOU GUYS YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS NEXT CHAPTER I HAVE A LOT PLANNED XOXOXO