Chapter ten: welcome to the prank war

"Hey Colbs?" I called out leaving my voice to echo throughout the empty and lifeless house, before waiting for him to answer I continued, "I'm getting in the shower."

"Okay babe, I'll start on the prank!" I didn't bother to respond instead I headed to the bathroom. I immediately turn on the shower creating the warm steam to fill the room immediately relaxing me before then entering the lukewarm water engulfing my now naked body, I shave whats needed and wash my body and hair before turning off all taps and exiting the shower.

I head over to my wardrobe pulling out the first outfit I see which consist of: My black nirvana shirt and my Black ripped skinny jeans. Instead of putting on shoes I just put on my black converse socks. I left my hair as it is leaving it to air dry hanging lowly on down my back.

"Okay baby, I've got everything set up should we start?" I felt heat rush to my cheeks every time he calls me baby or babe my heart melts, he is so perfect.

Before letting me answer he quickly ran off to go grab his camera he thought us pranking the whole house would make a great video and really give us a lead on the prank war. He then came back in positioning himself just right before turning on the camera and making sure the red light was on before he began to speak.

"Hey guys whats up, today I have a special guest..." He paused and I jumped into the frame, well I jumped on his back almost knocking him over, we both laughed and laughed until finally composing ourselves to continue the video. "Esme!!! Esme's here today because she had the perfect idea to prank the WHOLE house," he said emphasising the word 'whole'.

"Yesss I did and it's going to be the best way for me to enter the prank wars, I'm quite the genius if I do say so myself," I added in bragging about my idea playfully.

"Okay now don't get a big head," He said scuffing up my hair, resulting in me playfully hitting him.

We continued talking and introducing the video explaining the pranks before finally begging the first prank.

"Lets first start with Aaron's room!!!" I giggled excitedly. Colby nodded and we shortly headed off quickly grabbing what was needed on our way. First we removed any valuables and placed them in my room so that they wouldn't be damaged.

"Ready...Set...GOOOOOO" Once 'go' was said all hell broke loose Colby and I started rapidly silly stringing Aaron's room not leaving a single object not covered in the gooey string substance. I dusted my hands off proud of the final product I then continued off trailing into Corey and Deyvns room.

"Okay guys we are now in Corey and Deyvns room so you know what that means. HA HA sorry guys this will be a pain but we love you #teamcolbyandesme for the win." He then put the camera on time lapse and placed it in the corner viewing over the whole room.

I began laying out all the cups next to each-other covering the floor and every surface I came along while Colby was behind me filling up the cups half way with water. We were almost done when Colby began to talk to the camera once again.

"Okay guys so this rooms taking a while to complete it's now....." He paused looking down at his phone "9:45pm which means we have about an hour until the guys will be home, so basically we need to ring up for some back up!!" He said smiling devilishly whilst looking at me. Handing me his camera.

I exit the room while he calls up Brennen. I quickly head off into Elton's room grabbing some bags of toilet paper on my way. I open all the bags and set up the camera before turning it on.

"Hey guys, Colby's off in Corey and Deyvn's room calling up for some back up while I begin Elton's room, it shouldn't take too long this prank is probably one of the easiest to clean up so you're welcome Elton," I lean in closer to the camera before whispering, "#Teamcolbyandesme for the win, sorry uncle Elty"

I place the camera on a good angle before putting it on time-lapse and begin throwing toilet paper all over Elton's room, about half way through Colby comes in scaring the crap out of me before then helping me finish Elton's room.

Once we are done we head into Sam's room where Brennen was waiting, I haven't met Brennen yet and so I'm a little nervous but theres no time for nerves because we are going all out for sam prank, sorry Sammy.

Colby quickly turns on his camera while Brennen and I get to know each other. (A/N OKAY GUYS DON'T HATE ME I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BRENNEN BUT FOR THE SAKES OF THE STORY HE'S GOING TO BE A BIT OF A DOUCHE... BUT NOT IN THIS CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YALL A HEADS UP).

"Okay guys so its now 10:10pm so we have about 35 minutes to do Sam's room but nowwwww we also have my sugar daddy Mr. Brennen Taylorrrrr," He giggled at his own silly remark with brennen before quickly talking some more and starting Sam's room.

It's been about 20 minutes and we're almost done wrapping up all Sam's belongings and furnture in saran wrap. I'm tired of doing stuff so I pick up Colby's camera and begin talking to it.

"Okay guys so here are my bitches..." I pan the camera over Colby and Brennen who are now covering the room in string and toilet paper, "I couldn't be bothered doing this part, so I'll just chat to you guys."

"Hey I'm most definitely not your bitch, bitch!" Colby laughed while still working.

"I'll be your bitch in bed," Brennen whisper smirked which I just awkwardly laughed off before turning my attention back to the camera.

"The guys will be home any moment now so I'm going to go set up all the cameras, I'll see you guys later," I blew them a kiss before turning off the camera and setting cameras up in all the rooms.

**** A/N ****

OKAY THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER THIS ONE IS SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN THE OTHER, COMMENT IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO KEEP THEM LONGER OR SHORTER..

#TEAMCOLBYANDESME AYEEE?? ;)

ADD MY INSTA: @01AntiSocial01

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

XOXOX