Chapter four: New video WHERE?!?

"Yo Esme are you ready? We've got to head out soon!" Sam knocked on my door informing me that I should probably get ready.

With just my luck within the first few days of meeting the guys my debut appearance on "Sam and Colby" and "TFIL" will be sleeping overnight in an abandoned mall. Yes you heard me correctly OVERNIGHT. And just to make things better Aaron won't be coming due to his previous arrangements so I have to fill in for him!

From, DOH-nut🍩: Have fun tonight, cry baby 😏

To, DOH-nut🍩: Ohhhh you so owe me 😈

After my brief conversation with Aaron I quickly slip on my old pair of converse and tie my long brown hair up into a high pony tail. I knew tonight we were breaking in and would have to climb, be fast, ect. So I decided to wear my black Bring Me The Horizon concert merch top, a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and to top off the look I wore a black choker. Now I know most people would be thinking I'm wearing all black to blend in and hide easily but in reality most of my wardrobe is black and grey.

I took my phone off charge before heading down stairs with the rest of the guys. they were all gathered around the island bench in the kitchen talking. As I entered the room all attention diverted to me, well almost all attention. Colby was still blissfully on his phone with his back facing me. I took the opportunity and snuck up behind him, putting my finger up to my lips warning the others to keep their mouths shut.

Just as I was about to jump on Colby to scare him, of course my phone went off signalling I had a notification and Colby turned around looking at me with a confused expression on his face. While everyone else broke out into a huge burst of laughter, I shrugged at Colby before checking my phone.

It was a news article from an unfamiliar news agency.

----------------

BEHIND THE SCOOP @BEHNINDTHESCOOPNEWS 2mins

News just in @Esme_xox has moved in with a band of you tubers. Leaving fans overwhelmed by the sudden arrival.

**Image attached**

------------------

I clicked on the image trying to find out how a news agency could have a photo of me.

It was an old photo of Aaron and I back when I died my hair red

It was an old photo of Aaron and I back when I died my hair red. I was completely shaken by my invasion of privacy that I didn't continue looking through the article. I completely shut off my phone turning my attention back to the guys.

"Okay so Corey, Colby and Esme can go in one car and Elton and I will go in the other?" Sam stated but in more of a questioning tone. All of us nodded and headed for our cars to begin out nights.

*****A/N****

OKAY SO I KNOW I'VE BEEN DRAGGING OUT THE CHAPTER WHERE THEY ACTUALLY GO TO THE MALL BUT I PROMISED WHEN THEY ARE IN THE MALL THEIR WILL BE A LOT OF INTERACTION BETWEEN COLBY AND ESME, POSSIBLY MAKING THEM CLOSER?!?!

ALSO WHO THINKS THE NEWS ARTICLE IS A LITTLE CREEPY? COULD IT BRING ESME HATE OR HELP HER BOOST HER SINGING CAREER?!?