Chapter eleven: you just got PRANKED

After about 10 minutes of Colby, Brennen and I sitting around in Colby's room we heard the others enter the house.

"Colby, they're home" I jumped up, scaring both him and Brennen.

"Well then lets get down their and prank there asses," Brennen smirked. I don't know why but he gives me a bad vibe, like I don't want to be alone with him anytime soon.

Colby hops up and grabs his phone considering we were already using all the cameras, "Hey guys the others just got home, sorry about the bad quality but I have to use my phone for this part, just bare with me," He continued slowly exiting the room leaving Brennen and I to follow.

---------

"Mayyyyy," Aaron runs up from behind me tackling me to the ground in a giant bear hug, resulting in both of us laughing uncontrollably.

"Hey Donut," I manage to say between giggles (and maybe a few snorts).

While we were rolling on the floor Colby awkwardly coughed making us immediately stand up joining the rest of the group.

"Well guys I think we should all go change into something more comfortable and then have a movie night?" Brennen said breaking the silence while also getting the others to go to their rooms. Colby and I agreed and began heading upstairs with the others shortly following us. The first victim was....

"COLBYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Sam screamed half heartedly as he was about to laugh! The others before came running in behind us to see what was going on before they had the chance to enter their rooms. Everyone was laughing while Sam began to clean the mess up surprisingly enough everyone else decided to help, obviously unaware we got them as well, after about 10 minutes Corey headed off to his room in which I decided to secretly follow him so I could see his reaction.

As the door slowly creeped open Corey seemed to tired to care and he began walking into his room knocking water everywhere, before finally realising he snapped awake out of his trance screaming Colby AND my name causing me to lightly giggle, blowing my cover.

Before I could compose myself I was hit with water, Corey was just throwing them around I began laugh once again and ran out of the room and straight for Colby, if Corey's going to get me he's also going to have to get Colby.

While all the water Kaos was going on no one had noticed that Aaron had left and headed off to his room. 

----------------------------------------------------

After the whole ordeal of everyone being pranked and the huge clean up Brennen, Colby and I had to we all went into my room and watched netflix until some ridiculous time in the morning when everyone said goodnight and headed off to there rooms and Brennen headed home. 

A/N

I DONT HATE BRENNEN BUT JUST FOR THIS STORY HE'S GOING TO BE THE 'BAD GUY' SORRY TO ALL YOU BRENNEN LOVERS.

ALSO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN MONTHS