Chapter 16: The Truth

"I have to take my top and pants off to show you the rest, i-is that okay?" I quietly said and Sam just slowly nodded looking a little bit worried.

I removed my shirt and Sam's eyes widened at the sight of red marks, scratches and bruises covering my body. He didn't say anything so I then removed my pants now being left in front of my crushes best friend in my bra and underwear. Sam scanned my body looking at all my injuries before finally speaking up.

"S-so Brennen did this?" He stuttered still looking at me tears slightly forming in his eyes. I just nodded slowly "I'm sorry," he whispered looking down like he was ashamed of himself.

"It's okay you were just looking out for-" before I could finish my sentence Colby walks in looking at me half naked and covered in hickeys, scratches and bruises and instantly assumes it was Sam. Before anything could be said Colby throws Sam to the ground throwing punches after punches. I quickly put on my clothes and yelled for Colby to stop but he wouldn't. Aaron and Corey rush in and pull Colby off of Sam who now has a bloody nose and black eye. Colby storms off to his room and I was frozen, shocked at what just happened.

"Sam, I'm so sorry," I rush to his side helping him sit up, I then quickly say "Someone call Kat!" And Aaron immediately exits.

"I'll be fine go tell Colby what really happened" Sam slightly smiles.

With that I nod my head and rush to Colby's room. As I approach his door I hear faint sobs on the other side. "Colby?" I say with a softened voice. "Come in," He grumbles.

I immediately open the door and head straight for him, he doesn't dare lift his head and look at me. I kissed him on the cheek and brushed his messy hair out of his eyes. "Please look at me," I plead. He slowly lifts his head, his eyes are blood shot and glossy and his cheeks are tear stained and red.

"Brennen," I said so silently and barely audible, "Brennen did that to me, last night in the pool." Before Colby could respond I started explaining.

"Ever since I moved here Brennen made me feel so uncomfortable but I thought I was just being silly so I did nothing about it. Last night he came in the pool and I thought it was you, I tried to get out but he pulled me back in and started kissing me and grabbing me, before I knew it my pants were off luckily I got out of there before anything worse could happen," I said tears flowing from my glossy bright green eyes. Colby was frozen, probably shocked.

"The reason I didn't tell you is he threatened me after it happened and when you saw me with Sam before I had to show him and tell him what happened, Brennen lied to him and told him that I was trying to 'advance our relationship' Sam was trying to make whatever you and I are stop, I had no choice," there was a long and silent pause.

"I'm sorry," Colby cried.

A/N

WHATS UP GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE? READ? WRITE? HAHAHAHAH IDK BUT ANYWAYS IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG ILL TRY AND WRITE MORE OFTEN, MY LAPTOP BROKE THO SO IVE BEEN WRITING ON MY PHONE WHICH IS SOOOOO ANNOYING

LOVE YA ALL XOXOX