She's A Mute Deal With It

Amanda Waller's POV                       *5 Years Later*

"I'm assembling a team" I said plopping the folder with the names of criminals in front of the Admiral Olsen and Dexter. They flipped through the pages while I explained each person until they stopped at the last one Lucy Fire. "A demon? You have got to be kidding me." said Dexter taking a sip from his wine. "We have proof, 3 guards at Belle Reve as seen her talking to her Father the Devil,  that's why they call her Baby Satan" I explained all her information. "A hit-man, a thief, a pyrokinetic boy, crocodile man, The Jokers god-damn Girlfriend and Best friend" Admiral Olson said surprised. "How'd you even catch these guys?" asked Dexter. "Harley, Baby Satan, Deadshot, and Killer Croc were caught by Batman, Captain Boomerang was caught by flash, and El Diablo surrendered, you see everyone has a weakness, and that can be leverage." "What's Baby Satan's story" Dexter asked Curiosity in his eyes.

"Baby Satan: Baby Satan's Story is similar to the one of El Diablo, just more life scarring. She came to earth at the age of 100 for unknown reasons, her first family adopted her when she was 107, she could be mistaken for a 10 year old at the time, her family found out about her powers when she was 113 and her father became abusive to her, if you check her back or legs you can see the scars, but i cannot explain the scar on her cheek or arms. around her 117 birthday she got into a fight with her father, she "accidentally" burnt the house which held her Mother, Father, Baby Sister, Boyfriend, and bestfriends. The same day she turned herself into the police, since she was in Texas they just put her in a normal prison with criminals since they didn't know about her, abilities. She went missing from the prison and was never seen. almost 100 years later, it was announced that she was marrying a man, by the name of Dominic O'Connor's (Get it? No? Okay). A year after the wedding she killed her Husband and 4 children along with her mother-in-law. The Exact same way she did her adoptive family and friends. once again she turned herself into the cops but this time they put her into a mental institute. She spent 70 years before escaping. 10 years later she moves into Gotham, meets Harley Quinn and The Joker and becomes a part of the crazy family. 7 years later, caught by batman with Miss Harley Quinn."

"How'd she kill them?" Admiral Olson asked. "No one knows, we know her powers but no one ever saw the way she killed them, just the aftereffect was the same both times." "We found out her powers but she refuses to tell us the rest. Some of them are never aging (Immortality), Agility, Fire bending, and Telekinesis" I explained. "Fine you get your team" They both said. Satisfied I got up and left since I had finish my food and left them with the check.

 Satisfied I got up and left since I had finish my food and left them with the check

(Lucy's Wearing the first one right now)

Lucy's POV

5 years, without Harley, 5 Years without sunlight, 5 years without my dad and uncles, 5 years of holy water and death. In the 5 years I've been here Griggs attempted to kill me 8 times, all failed. I knew Harls had it worst since she was, well insane. Everyday I get 2 doses of Holy water injected into me, I probably look like a ghost. I've been afraid of everyone, even the newest weakest guards. My dad would be disappointed. I hadn't slept in over 5 years until today.