Bullshit

Lucy's POV

They all started walking and I jumped into the helicopter looking through a bunch of stuff with Floyd. "Hey Floyd, check this out" I said handing him a binder that said 'TOP SECRET'.He looked inside and he was furious."Floyd what is it?""Let's go, now" He said, he helped me out of the heli and we walked over to the group. Floyd raised the binder and threw it at Rick barely missing him."Tell them everything right now! Or me and you are gonna go right now" Floyd yelled pointing at us. I backed up a few bumping into Josh. He put his arms around me."Rick, what's in the binder?" I asked."You haven't seen it?" He asked. I shook my head and said."I saw the binder but I didn't look inside,I gave it to Floyd". Rick sighed and gave us an explanation.

"3 Days ago a nonhuman entity appeared in a subway station. So Waller sent me and a woman with amazing abilities" He started, he looked at me and that caught my attention."A witch" He said, I got out of Josh's grip taking a few steps towards him."See nobody could get near this thing, but the witch could." He said still looking at me, I felt more eyes on me but I focused on Rick."Needless to say the whole thing was a bad idea, and that's how she escaped from Waller. So now you know" He finished explaining. All the memories came back in a flood. The swirling light. The soldier alien like things. The necklace. I shook my head in disbelief."What's the name Rick?" I asked looking at the ground."Lucy I-""Rick! What's her name!" I asked a bit louder. This time he said nothing and I gave up. I look next to us to see a bar. I glare at Rick and just run over to the bar walking inside. The minute I did I walked over to the bar and made myself a pina colada with extra rum. I sat on the counter and chugged the drink. I tossed the cup to the side grabbing a black label.Floyd walked in with Harley behind them Boom, Chato, Tyler, Kc, Katana, and Josh.

"What you having KC?" Harley asked walking behind the bar with me."Bloody Mary right?" Floyd said mocking him."Rick goes to mind" Kc said actually considering it."KC it's the end of the world, come have a drink with us." Harley said."Beer" he said."There it is, give the man a beer" Boomer said."How about you hot stuff?" She asked Chato. I knew she was kidding but I felt a pinch in my heart. Or at least where it's suppose to be."Water" He said looking at me."That's good idea honey" She said making me chuckle. "Katana?" I asked jumping off the counter. "Whiskey" She said. I grabbed the bottle and tossed it to her, she caught it and I looked at Tyler and Josh. "I'm stealing your black label" Tyler said grabbing the black label from over the counter. "Lane Boy" I said looking at Josh. "Vodka?" He asked. I grabbed it from under the counter tossing it to him. I went to the shelves behind Harley and grabbed an unopened bottle of blue label. "What am i 12?" Floyd asked pointing at his empty shot glass. Harley filled his shot glass again to the top. "Here's to honor amongst thieves" He said raising his shot glass. "Not a thief" Katana said."She's not a thief" He whispered.

"Well, we almost got away with it.Despite what everybody thought." He said. "Worst part of it is, they're gonna blame us for the whole thing. And they can't have people knowing the truth." He said."We're the patsies, the cover up. Don't forget. We're the bad guys" He said as he took another shot."For two sweet seconds, I had hope." He said. I looked at him in disbelief, like he was crazy."You've got to be kidding me" I muttered. Chato Slammed his fist against the counter making a couple of the things jump."You had hope huh?" He asked."Hope don't stop the wheel from turning brother" He said looking at him."You preaching?" Floyd asked making give a small smile."It's coming back around for you. How many people you killed man?" "Chato, tú nunca y no significa nunca, pregunta alguien eso. Especialmente alguien como Floyd"(Chato, you never and I mean never, ask anyone that question. Especially someone like Floyd)"Exactly" Floyd said pointing at me it was kinda obvious what i said."You ain't ever whacked down no women, no kids" Diablo asked. I choked up and Harley looked at me. Tears brimmed my eye's and Tyler came over and out a hand on my back.. Chato glanced over to me but kept talking. "I don't kill women or children." Floyd said looking at me."I do. See i was born with the devil's gift. Well one of the devils' gifts" He said correcting himself looking at me." I've kept it hidden most of my life but... As i got older, i got stronger. So i started using it, for business. You know the more power i got on the street, the more fire power i got" He said, a bloody tear fell from my eye as i quickly wiped it away. I moved away from Tyler but stayed on the counter."Like that shit went hand in hand.You know, one was feeding another. Ain't nobody tell me no. Except my old lady. She would pray for me, even when i didn't want it" He explained."Bullshit" I muttered, i dropped my blue label and ran to the back room locking the door shut and froze it.