You Do Know What That Means Right?

Lucy's POV

I just backed up and I saw Floyd Look at me."Lucy! C'mon fight with us!" He yelled. "I can't Floyd, trust me I can't!" I screamed, I felt warm blood pouring down my cheeks he then looked at Chato.  "Where've you been homie?"  He asked pushing Chato up to a wall, . "This ain't my fight" Chato said. "You know what? You ain't stand for shit" Floyd said at the tattooed pyro-boy pushing him back into the wall. I took a couple steps forwards and I was right next to them, I was listening to them but looking at the monsters. "Don't touch me man!" Diablo yelled at Floyd. I was still crying, blood was pouring down my cheek, I wiped it off remembering I was still wearing Chato's Jacket. "Don't touch you? I'm touching you!" Floyd said. "Don't touch me!" "Do Something!" "You wanna see something!?" Diablo asked, I looked back at him in fear. "Yeah do something!" The hitman yelled. Diablo pushed him out of the way and Stuck his hands out fire blazing out of them. For once, I was scared of Chato Santana.

Diablo's POV

I stuck my hands out firing at the monsters, I got the entire corner but I couldn't stop. "Diablo stop!" I heard her yell."Diablo, stop you got them!" "Lucy why don't you do something!?" Floyd yelled. "Fuck me man"I heard her complain. I felt something fight against my fire. I look over to see Lucy blasting ice, her lips were blue and Knew she was cold. I still couldn't stop but she did. I felt hands grab mine and suddenly freeze, my fire melted her ice causing steam. "Chato Stop This!" She said, I" looked up at her and saw blood running down her face. Harley walked up to me holding onto me kissing my cheek. "I knew you'd come through" She said before running off, Lucy looked down and Floyd spoke up." I was just trying to get you there you know? Phil Jackson, we good, right?" He asked, I chuckled and nodded my head, he patted my back and walked of, I was still holding hands with Lucy and she was looking down. "Nena What happened?" I asked her wiping away the blood, and that's when I realized she was crying blood. "Nena, why are you crying?" I asked. "I don't want to use my powers Chato, I've killed people with them. I rather kill with a gun than with something that is, supernatural" She said. "Nena" I said she chuckled. "You do know what that means right?" She asked me. "Girl, Chick, Babe" I answered i looked down feeling my face heat up even more. She smiled and let go of my hands walking in the direction of the group, I trailed behind her she's all I could think of. Chato you're screwed.

We started walking up the stairs and I was right behind Lucy. She was walking next to Floyd." I really need to start working on my cardio" Harley said taking a break. "Don't worry Harls, you'll get to work on your cardio soon" Lucy said. What did she mean by that? I Saw Harley look down and everyone walked past her, I saw Floyd and Lucy stop and she pointed a gun at them. "Woah just us doll face" He said, I kept walking until they couldn't see me, I was worried about Lucy. "Hey Harls, chill it's me" Lucy said to her. "Have you ever been in love?" Harley asked. Yes. "No" Floyd said "Bullshit" was Harley's response  "You wouldn't kill as many people as i have and still sleep like a baby kitten if you ever loved" Floyd explained. He waked up the stairs sitting next to me to listen to the girls. "Satan?" "Jester?" "Love?" "Twice, last time was the biggest mistake of my life" She said, I heard footsteps and Floyd and I bolted up the stairs.

"What did she mean 'biggest mistake of her life'?"I asked Floyd as we sat down. "She was in love with Batman, most likely dated him" he explained,I froze and my eyes widened. How can I compete with him? Ugh Diablo you're screwed. The girls made it to us and Lucy sat in between me and Floyd. She rested her head against his shoulder and he put an arm around her. "Stay here" Rick said as he walked into the room. After a second Floyd followed leaving Lucy and I on the couch. She leaned over and put her forehead on my shoulder. "You good?" I whisper to her. She shook her head and looked up at me. I touched the moon crescent necklace around her neck and she looked at me." I'm sorry Chato" she whispered. "For what?" "You'll see soon enough" She said glancing to Harley who was sitting across from us. Harley winked at Lucy and I saw Luce blushing and look down. I held her in my arms as we waited, and waited, and waited.

"No way" Lucy and Harley said standing up. "Let's go home" Rick said trying to make sure we stay calm." Yeah, let's go home. That sounds good" Boomer said. "You guys want to go home or back to the prison?" He asked. The prison, where I get separated from Lucy." I'm not going back to the prison" Harley said shaking her head. "What I'm saying is that we kill them now before they kill us" Digger explained. Katana pulled her sword out a bit and I saw Lucy's hands about to catch fire, or ice one of the two. I quickly stood up and grabbed her hand, she looked at me and calmed down." I got this" Waller said."You made it this far, don't get high spirited on me and ruin a good thing." She said holding up a tablet with our mugshots. She pushed between Harley and KC walking out the door to the roof. "I like her" KC said. We started to walk behind them but Lucy didn't move. "Esta Bien?" I asked in a whisper. She nodded her head but didn't move. "Let's go Nena" I said. She smiled and we both walked up to the roof." So you don't look like a demon popsicle anymore, what changed?" I asked since it was true, she just suddenly went from being blue to being normal. "You" she said looking over at me, I gave her a look of confusion but she ignored it and kept walking up the stairs.